• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
With the opening of MCSG v. 2, things are a bit crazy. Stats are all over the place, wins are confusing.
Blitz, I can't tell if you're joking about only 40 wins or not. So right now, you are denied.
Jmp, I'll have to interview you before I can accept you. I'll send you the Skype request.
I'm going to reccomend waiting for them to put the LB's in first.

piranga

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, make an application. I know a lot of people won't like it if you are accepted again.

Cowall's making his own clan.

Yes! I added you to the Cheerleaders.

I will have to interview you. We are not accepting members without a PvP Interview. Let me know when you get Skype.
My skype is piranga0201 and my time zone is western. When can I get the pvp interview?

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes we should, thats part of the reason why people are leaving. But lets first clean up the confusion of a new update and a new leader xD

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Den wats dis about "cleaning up confusion of new leader?" moo is r leader!
Yes hes our leader. But he also is a new leader. Before he was co leader. We are used to Torchscar. Mooclan will be different. He will do things differently then torchy. Give it time when we get this clan set up again.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Yes hes our leader. But he also is a new leader. Before he was co leader. We are used to Torchscar. Mooclan will be different. He will do things differently then torchy. Give it time when we get this clan set up again.
I see

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sorry.... Like Torch said, it really is stressful running a clan.
Well, concerning clan battles. Any ideas about who to battle? I might try and set up a Battle either this weekend or next. We can do it on a private server, if you want. I currently have a 20 slot one that we can use, if you guys want. Its less laggy than the Official MCSG servers.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry.... Like Torch said, it really is stressful running a clan.
Well, concerning clan battles. Any ideas about who to battle? I might try and set up a Battle either this weekend or next. We can do it on a private server, if you want. I currently have a 20 slot one that we can use, if you guys want. Its less laggy than the Official MCSG servers.
I would recommend the kings as a possible opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci