• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games! (Community Event)

Do you want an extra week to apply? (if yes votes are over 50% we will extend applying by a week)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
Application for Deception Games:

Minecraft IGN: fireblare

Reason for applying: Sounds fun

Why will you win?: I'm lucky

Why should others ally with you?: Because I will betray them

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yeah

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: DareDevilMan1

Reason for applying: From the idea, it sounds it will be fun.

Why will you win?: The chances of me winning are pretty low, but I'm just going to apply for the fun.

Why should others ally with you?: Idk why they should ally with me in the first place.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I don't think so...

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Ya

ianlynch145236987

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: awesomebeaver123
Reason for applying: I really love playing everything on mcsg and this looked awesome when I read it so I want to try to be a part of this
Why will you win?: I will win by betraying everyone.
Why should others ally with you?: They would think im allying with them when I accually betray them
In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I will find a guy who is as good as me and they will not disappoint me.
Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes I do agree to everything and I read through everything and I will read through it again.

JoePNG

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: StarTerror

Reason for applying: I Want to do something fun other than a plain old HungerGames.

Why will you win?: I'm a Stone Hearted Person

Why should others ally with you?:I'm Better with teams instead of being alone.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?:Yes Player: Newkilller41

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Hell Yah!

stealthjet45

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed

Reason for applying: I want to have fun in this amazing event.

Why will you win?: I am a self proclaimed decent PvPer and Im good at lying :)

Why should others ally with you?: Because I have swag and money.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes. GetArcanined

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of Course! Thanks for reading!

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GetHoundoomed

Reason for applying: I want to have fun in this amazing event.

Why will you win?: I am a self proclaimed decent PvPer and Im good at lying :)

Why should others ally with you?: Because I have swag and money.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes. GetArcanined

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of Course! Thanks for reading!
so does that mean ur bad at pvp? :p

GetArcanined

Career
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: GetArcanined

Reason for applying: I wanna play games

Why will you win?: cause im god and everyone else is a Bunny Lover I'm racist and I should feel bad

Why should others ally with you?:because im god

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: GetHoundoomed

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: deadsun__star

Reason for applying: Cause I like pvping and lying to people

Why will you win?: cause I use my persuasive ways to get people to do stuff for me

Why should others ally with you?: Im totally a honest person

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: No

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Definitely!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ToeHair45

Reason for applying: I really enjoy participating in community events, and this seems like an extremely fun one

Why will you win?: Because I am the best

Why should others ally with you?: Because I am a fairly decent PVPer, and I know a few things about teamwork

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Absolutely

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes of course

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: TheBaconatorTV

Skype: Live:dsbacon02 (if this doesn't work, just look up TheBaconYT)

Reason for applying: I Have Always Saw These Events, But Never Thought Of Applying, So Now I Want To Try Out This Awesome Idea, Which Sounds Like It Will Bring Back Old Memories Of MCSG. I Also Greatly Enjoy Red Forest's Maps, And Am Eager To See It!

Why will you win?: I Am Good With Betrayal XD, and Am Pretty Decent At PvP, And Am Very Tactical And Patient In Games I Take Seriously. That Is Why I Am About 4/11 Of All Solo 30 Person UHC's I've Done.

Why should others ally with you?: I Am A Very Good Teammate (Though I Don't Team Often), I Seem Trustworthy (SEEM xD), And Share Loots That I Get And Don't Hog Stuff. Oh, And What I Said In The 'Why Will You Win' Section :D

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, I Have About 170 Contacts On Skype, I'm Absolutely Positive I Could Find A Proxy For Me. :D

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I Have Never Hacked, And Never Intend To Do So, And All Of These Rules I Would Never Break. After All, I Don't Get Why Someone Would Risk Getting Kicked Out Just To Cheat!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci