• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Deception Games! (Community Event)

Do you want an extra week to apply? (if yes votes are over 50% we will extend applying by a week)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: 3point14159is_pi

Reason for applying: This seems like a creative and well thought out community event that I would like to be a part of, but I'd prefer to help run it than play.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ProfessorRetro

Reason for applying: To win.

Why will you win?: Cause I always achieve my goals.

Why should others ally with you?: Because they'll go far.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Of course.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes sir.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
(Applying for overseer, just in case you guys need more overseers)

Minecraft IGN: Tyler773

Reason for applying: So that I can help lead a community event that looks really fun and exciting. I was in Hell games, but died right off spawn, so didn't get much there.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes, I do.

Isaacswag

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Isaacswag

Reason for applying: I want to be more involved with the community and meet new people :D

Why will you win?: I am a decent PvPer

Why should others ally with you?: Because I am decent at PvP and can use strats they might now know about

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

Reaction score
ok I will try and simplify it xD, there are 3 stages in the event, Applying/Voting/Main event

1/ You can apply on this thread

2/ Once the deadline is hit, there will be a poll where you can get people to vote for you to become a tribute

3/The main event will start in a lobby where you are all given 10 blocks, you can trade these blocks with the other tributes to make teams and solidify trust as each block is worth 10% of the prize if you win (each player has a different block type) so if your block was stonebrick, and you won, anyone who has a stonebrick block gets 10% of the prize for each block they have.

Once this has been traded, we move onto the main event which is the SG Game, The map isnt revealed until the event and there are only tier 2 chests at corn, during the match you can betray your teammates to the overseers which means they are severely disadvantaged, to give you an edge in winning

(that clear it up a bit)
That cleared up a lot of stuff I had trouble understanding, thank you :). Btw, is there any exact date and time this is going to happen? Because I would like to know if I can apply and participate to this event.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Giggity69Goo

Reason for applying: I would love to take part in a new community game! Additionally, I would love to see what Red Forest has up their sleeve after taking a huge break. Especially since you guys took a semi-permanent leave from MCGamer.

Why will you win?: I will win for the money. As cheesy as this may sound I want to buy something big for my new girlfriend...especially since this is my first year coming to this school and first year knowing her, I want to impress her.

Why should others ally with you?: Others should ally with me because I'm known to be a team player, and I don't betray anyone unless you're a randy.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Azorces

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: I, Giggity69Goo, agree to all the therms and rules of the Deception Games.

S

Sepyz

Application for Deception Games:

Minecraft IGN: Sepyz

Reason for applying: Having missed every other community event within MCSG, I wish to participate in at least one. These seem very interesting, and it appears to be something I would thoroughly enjoy.

Why will you win?: I will win through strategy and logic. I have many different strategies and techniques only known by a handful of players on this network, all of which have yet to apply.

Why should others ally with you?: Being an experienced SG player, it would be wise to team with me. I can help protect whoever it may be that is teaming with me to the fullest extent, yet I can easily evade being betrayed. I have my ways.

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: I will do whatever I can to ensure that someone can fill in for me if I am unable to attend.

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Indeed I do.

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: K3nnyrulez

Reason for applying: I always saw the Hell Games, watching the streams of it was rather fun! :D But was sadly never chosen to participate in them. This seems like a nice idea as you said, their is an unfilled space now there is no Hell Games. I would love to be one of the participants to start off this great community event! :)

Why will you win?: Theres no reason why I won't win :D I will happily take on some of the great new(er) players! :)

Why should others ally with you?: I can be a great teammate who uses unique tactics to secure victory (ask all dem pro clans I've been in! :D)

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes, yes I will

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yeaaaah!

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Application for Deception Games:

Minecraft IGN: SertifiedBlocks

Reason for applying: Live playing with the community

Why will you win?: Im am the god of persuasion

Why should others ally with you?: In all honesty they shouldnt

In the event that you cannot attend will you find a player to stand as your proxy?: Yes

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Yes

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
That cleared up a lot of stuff I had trouble understanding, thank you :). Btw, is there any exact date and time this is going to happen? Because I would like to know if I can apply and participate to this event.
The event has been set into phases, the current phase (application) is lasting until 23/9/2014, and when this phase has been completed the next phase while have a set date, so the date of the event hasnt been set yet, for instance in the thread, if the poll has over 50% people asking for an extra week of applying, the applying phase will be extended, delaying the voting stage

J

Joel/MadDawg

Overseer Application:

Minecraft IGN: MagicMadDawg

Reason for applying: I'd love to be able to help this event be as good as it can. The principle of it seems fairly complex so I'd love to be able to help it run as smoothly as possible. Quite frankly, I'd rather be an overseer and have a positive and helpful part in the experience of this event instead of being a tribute and likely get super pissed off when I die :p

Do you agree to all of our terms and Rules?: Of course :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci