• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
*idc if closed, i luv harbor. harbor is luv. harbor is lyfe.

Name: Collin
Minecraft IGN: Aedrift
Skype name: ae_drift
Teamspeak: yus.
Donor: Iron
Wins: 600+ with all alts.
Past clans: US Titans
Why do you want to join The Beginning: You all seem like a good group of ol' chaps. I like like all of ya, and Harber is bae. I also wan' join cause I think I would fit in pree well and stuffs.
How would you help this clan: By doing what it is right. I will recycle your bottles of mtn dew when ur done with dem. I could also help around the forums and teamspeak but recycling is more important.
Tell us more about yourself: i like recycling, it helps the environment.
Do you know any leaders of this clan: HARBOERSEEL. (cf a lil bit)
Marry me now!

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score

Why do you want to join The Beginning: You all seem like a good group of ol' chaps. I like like all of ya, and Harber is bae. I also wan' join cause I think I would fit in pree well and stuffs.
How would you help this clan: By doing what it is right. I will recycle your bottles of mtn dew when ur done with dem. I could also help around the forums and teamspeak but recycling is more important.
You applied for trivium. Please delete that application first then you may reapply

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score

I know you dont care that they are closed. But the clan itself does... Really, not following the threads rules is already a step in the wrong direction for you. If you wanted in why dont you try coming on the teamspeak?... People who do this.. I swear >.>. Just listen to what the rules are pls.

-Pepsi<3

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
I know you dont care that they are closed. But the clan itself does... Really, not following the threads rules is already a step in the wrong direction for you. If you wanted in why dont you try coming on the teamspeak?... People who do this.. I swear >.>. Just listen to what the rules are pls.

-Pepsi<3
I was on the teamspeak for an hour last night.

lol.

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
1 hour... Lets go crazy.
I'm not gonna start flame over you. That was the first day I even found out about The Beginning.

Just leave it and don't come back to the topic, because obviously you can't handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci