• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Jake
Minecraft IGN: pepsizPower
Skype name: ItzxPepsiz
Teamspeak: On it right now with you Cf.. xD
Donor: Dont know if im going to get it... But atm no donor :/
Wins: 804
Past clans: Empire, Romans, Forgotten, Titans, Sector Six
Why do you want to join The Beginning: I want to join because I feel that I could make a difference in the clan seeing as I have just gotten back into clans and such.
How would you help this clan: I feel that my combat skills (Sword Mainly, Not the best with bow shots) will help out this clan in future battles.
Tell us more about yourself: Im a orange fox who enjoys Cocoa Krispies
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Harbor is bff, And talking to you Cf right now lel

<3 Pepsi

Almost forgot this beautiful screenie: http://puu.sh/9uSYB/0728f593a1.png Iron Ocn Stats after a day.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Jake
Minecraft IGN: pepsizPower
Skype name: ItzxPepsiz
Teamspeak: On it right now with you Cf.. xD
Donor: Dont know if im going to get it... But atm no donor :/
Wins: 804
Past clans: Empire, Romans, Forgotten, Titans, Sector Six
Why do you want to join The Beginning: I want to join because I feel that I could make a difference in the clan seeing as I have just gotten back into clans and such.
How would you help this clan: I feel that my combat skills (Sword Mainly, Not the best with bow shots) will help out this clan in future battles.
Tell us more about yourself: Im a orange fox who enjoys Cocoa Krispies
Do you know any leaders of this clan: Harbor is bff, And talking to you Cf right now lel

<3 Pepsi

Almost forgot this beautiful screenie: http://puu.sh/9uSYB/0728f593a1.png Iron Ocn Stats after a day.
how have you been dude? still got helper on mineplex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci