• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie
Skype Username: itsfuzzycookie
Recent Clans: Protocol, TheReturn
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: I want to join this clan so we can make a comeback. I will attempt to get more applicants etc.
apps r closed dood

tenniskid123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: tenniskid123
Skype name: tenniskid1234
Past clans: avalanche, underestimated, luminosity, precise, infect
Why do you want to join this clan and how will you help it:
I want to join this clan because I am truly looking for a clan that I can have a fun time in and I want it to last for a long time. I think that I can greatly help this clan in clan battles and scrims. I might not have the most wins only around 210 and the best ratio but I am getting it better. I messed it up greatly when I first started playing mcsg but I am getting it better. I know good routes on all the clan battle maps, I know checkpoints on some of the maps. I am decent at pvp, my main strength is the bow, but I can strafe pretty well, flint and steel nicely and my fishing rod comboes are getting better. I hope you can give me a trial so I can prove myself and I hope I can be a part of your clan

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
I want to join this clan because I am truly looking for a clan that I can have a fun time in and I want it to last for a long time. I think that I can greatly help this clan in clan battles and scrims. I might not have the most wins only around 210 and the best ratio but I am getting it better. I messed it up greatly when I first started playing mcsg but I am getting it better. I know good routes on all the clan battle maps, I know checkpoints on some of the maps. I am decent at pvp, my main strength is the bow, but I can strafe pretty well, flint and steel nicely and my fishing rod comboes are getting better. I hope you can give me a trial so I can prove myself and I hope I can be a part of your clan
This disbanded doofis

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Accepted

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
Accepted rank owner

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Fine, idk if I have permission to do this but the clan is and has been disbanded and being the highest ranking member that's in the country afrecqnzwelo lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci