• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_hill12

Tribute
Reaction score
APPLICATION:
Minecraft IGN:Chris_hill12/Exceed_
Skype Username:chris.hill233 (caliswag has it)
Recent Clans:valhalla, cyan volts, impalers,
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?:
I would like to join the clan because i have seen the great pvpers in the clan and i would like to help the clan in any way possible. i would also like to join cause of my bae claiswag <3 and my son Ibear are in this clan as well.(PS: if I do get accepted as trial I'd like to state I will be gone for a week due to vacation sorry but after that I will be active on a scale of 10/10)

Last edited:

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
APPLICATTION:
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?:
I would like to join the clan because i have seen the great pvpers in the clan and i would like to help the clan in any way possible. i would also like to join cause of my bae claiswag <3 and my son Ibear are in this clan as well.
bow spammer. Recommended.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
APPLICATTION:
I would like to join the clan because i have seen the great pvpers in the clan and i would like to help the clan in any way possible. i would also like to join cause of my bae claiswag <3 and my son Ibear are in this clan as well.
OMG MY BAE <3 REKKOMENDED!

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATTION:
recommend

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
APPLICATTION:
I would like to join the clan because i have seen the great pvpers in the clan and i would like to help the clan in any way possible. i would also like to join cause of my bae claiswag <3 and my son Ibear are in this clan as well.(PS: if I do get accepted as trial I'd like to state I will be gone for a week due to vacation sorry but after that I will be active on a scale of 10/10)
recommended for head cheerleader <3

Miqraine

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Miqraine/NotMagic
Skype Username: pantiepatrol
Recent Clans: Eternity
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: Well ever since I've started playing mcsg I have always been in a clan with the people who do bad stuff such as; flame, ddos and are cocky. Where as when I see you guys scrim or battle you guys have more fun and don't cause flame and such. I pretty much just want a change in scenario and think this would be a good place to go.
As for the attribute I am quite when it comes to taking on larger teams and fighting more geared enemies. I am quite good with a sword (I don't use a rod) and I can hold my own during team fights. I can also run very well and keep calm whenever things are going badly. I also like to use my surrounding to benefit with how I fight. I feel as if I could be a good addition to this clan pvp wise.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
APPLICATTION:
i am god. but you are my dad. So you are a god of a god. Recommneded.

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
srs y tf is every1 tryin 2 steel my thundr as god im th only god

love, god

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members