• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The BajanCanadian Team. (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
hahaha im jk and calm down u can't advertise in game retard look at the rules before hand. plenty of moderators add links to their channels!!!!
You can't advertise anywhere.. Except your signature I guess, but not in the forums -.- Then you call me a retard, that will get me hooked on your channel. Why don't you read the rules? You are also only allowed posting links when someone asks for it.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
You can't advertise anywhere.. Except your signature I guess, but not in the forums -.- Then you call me a retard, that will get me hooked on your channel. Why don't you read the rules? You are also only allowed posting links when someone asks for it.
Actually, those rules only apply to the in game chat. However, iamamazing66 you do need to refrain from insulting other users, and you should attempt to use somewhat better grammar.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually, those rules only apply to the in game chat. However, @iamazing66 you do need to refrain from insulting other users, and you should attempt to use somewhat better grammar.
Well, you shouldn't be able to advertise anywhere. I understand posting in a thread where you're supposed to post a link to your youtube channel, but also somewhere like this where it's completely off topic is just like one of those Google advertisements.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
im out PEACE
#KillAllBaccas2013

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: FireBat223

Wins: 10ish, (sorry, I recently got a new account, n my old account I had 106 wins).

How long have you've been playing Minecraft Hunger Games?: MCSG for about 1 year, but Minecraft Survival Games just normal for about 2 1/2 years.

Do you like BajanCanadian? Yeah dood, he is teh best mayne.:

Will you backstab people on our team? I solemnly swear I won't

Will you say #BajanCanadianTeam when you play?This makes it so you don't kill anyone thats on the team.(required: Yes, I will

joshua4157

Tribute
Reaction score
Wins:109

How long have you've been playing Minecraft Hunger Games?Since Beta

Do you like BajanCanadian?(btw if you want to sub click this------->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBajanCanadian.) :No he sucks, he ruined the MCSG community and brought an army of hacking baccas.

Will you backstab people on our team?Yes, definitely, the blood of baccas will be on my hands no matter what so.

Will you say #BajanCanadianTeam when you play?This makes it so you don't kill anyone thats on the team.(required): No, bunnies that Good #KillAllBaccas2013

DarkDragon11678

Spectator
Reaction score
ign: DarkDragon11678
Wins: Well i just started playing on these survival games servers but on mc-sg.org i have one probably like 40 games How long have you been playing mcsg: about 1 year
Yes i subscibe to benja
i dont backstab
i would say benjacandian to team with someone

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm hear to say why?? why would u make a bajancanadian clan. To fight for him??? his ban is over, but he chose not to come back. So stop fighting his battles, and let him do it. Honestly i love ur tenacity, but come on guys a bajancanadian team, thats obseed!!

FireBat

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm hear to say why?? why would u make a bajancanadian clan. To fight for him??? his ban is over, but he chose not to come back. So stop fighting his battles, and let him do it. Honestly i love ur tenacity, but come on guys a bajancanadian team, thats obseed!!
I just feel like you could take some grammar lessons.
Sorry, don't mean to be a jerk. :)

XeroStyle1

Diamond
Reaction score
I find teams that involve BajanCanadian, tedious as well, but if they want too make one let them. There is no rule on the forum that says you must refrain from making a clan about a youtuber. If there is correct me. They have the freedom to make a clan, if you hate it, don't comment on it and cause a flame war and getting the thread locked.(And I hope If I post this is doesn't cause a flame war)
-Xero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci