• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The BajanCanadian Team. (Recruiting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! Sorry for that last thread, I accidently pushed "enter." Never mind about that, but I'm making a team in honor of BajanCanadian. This is an us server, so sorry for you au and eu people.So if you would like to join just fill out this application and you'll be on our team, if you're good enough(you need at least 20 wins to join).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Ign:

Wins:

How long have you've been playing Minecraft Hunger Games?

Do you like BajanCanadian?(btw if you want to sub click this------->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBajanCanadian.) :

Will you backstab people on our team?

Will you say #BajanCanadianTeam when you play?This makes it so you don't kill anyone thats on the team.(required)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner:Jordanchohat

Benja(150+ wins):Me4911

Baccas(50+ wins):

Wobbie333 (15+ wins):lolistwee
Cheez2009
bessyb56

IMnintendo

Spectator
Reaction score
My MC IGN is: IMnintendo

Wins: 15

How long have I been playing MCSG?: Ever since map 2 ;) (About 5 months)

I will not backstabb trying to be like Good Guy Mitch ;)

One last post: Gimme Dat Ass plz.

IMnintendo

Spectator
Reaction score
My MC IGN is: IMnintendo

Wins: 15

How long have I been playing MCSG?: Ever since map 2 ;) (About 5 months)

I will not backstabb trying to be like Good Guy Mitch ;)

One last post: Gimme Dat Ass plz.
Warning: Laggy Computer can only run without Chrome/Internet and msut be a small map jsut a warning to get out there pl0x. Haykahp.

IMnintendo

Spectator
Reaction score
Awwww Why 30 wins? D= Didn't see that until after ); Oh well I will just try to manage alone D= (30 is quite a high number not even Mitch has dat much wins and he has a WAY better Computer than me D=)

IMnintendo

Spectator
Reaction score
And P.S. why do we have to be good as in WINS? I used to have over 1,600 points then my computer happened... Broke down and so I have to use my old one D= (Just saying wins isn't all that matters dood)

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
And P.S. why do we have to be good as in WINS? I used to have over 1,600 points then my computer happened... Broke down and so I have to use my old one D= (Just saying wins isn't all that matters dood)
Fine, I will change it to 20 wins, if you have to get it, work harder.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: lolistwee

Wins: 30

How long have you've been playing Minecraft Hunger Games? few months

Do you like BajanCanadian?(btw if you want to sub click this------->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBajanCanadian.) : i have been in one of his videos actually

Will you backstab
people on our team? of course! not​

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign: lolistwee

Wins: 30

How long have you've been playing Minecraft Hunger Games? few months

Do you like BajanCanadian?(btw if you want to sub click this------->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBajanCanadian.) : i have been in one of his videos actually

Will you backstab
people on our team? of course! not​
Accepted! Your rank: Tribute(You have to play with me and show me you're good to get a higher rank.)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Awwww Why 30 wins? D= Didn't see that until after ); Oh well I will just try to manage alone D= (30 is quite a high number not even Mitch has dat much wins and he has a WAY better Computer than me D=)
Well 30 wins is like nothing and I've got 40 wins and it feels like a noobish amount of wins... :/

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
Well 30 wins is like nothing and I've got 40 wins and it feels like a noobish amount of wins... :/
Well, it doesn't matter how many wins you have, it depends if you're loyal to your teammate, and fight well. That's really what I'm looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci