• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Alan
Donor: Platinium
Skype ID: PM me
Nickname: Alan or bean :p
Past Clans: Eternity, ArtOfPvP, Valor, Saints
Activeness「1/10」9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: (+) Sword, rod, bow (-) Water fights
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: i want to get a fresh start with a new chill clan

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: zbl
Donor: diamond
Skype ID: zabl_3
Nickname: zable or Ignacio as you please
Past Clans: Exodus, Phoenix emperors Rebels
Activeness1/10 Probs a 5-6
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strenghts: Id say Im pretty decent with teamwork and I have had past clan experience, in pvp related Im pretty decent with the sword and rod but as I always say you can improve.
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I have been looking for a us clan that is at the same time chill and fun but competitive and I think it would be awesome to get to know everybody here, I already know couple of people like jesse and ray and I like em both so I decided to give it a try.

Frezzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strenghts: Id say Im pretty decent with teamwork and I have had past clan experience, in pvp related Im pretty decent with the sword and rod but as I always say you can improve.
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I have been looking for a us clan that is at the same time chill and fun but competitive and I think it would be awesome to get to know everybody here, I already know couple of people like jesse and ray and I like em both so I decided to give it a try.
n1

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Stephanamo|Legends
Donor:Gold
Skype ID:Stephanamo
Nickname:Steph
Past Clans:Sig
Activeness1/10」8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Sword, Rod, Bow/ Fns, Water fights
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: This clan is literally a god clan and I want to become a god xD jk but forreal I know a lot of people in this clan, I'm chill and I this would be one of the best clans I joined. gg

Last edited:

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Alan
Donor: Platinium
Skype ID: PM me
Nickname: Alan or bean :p
Past Clans: Eternity, ArtOfPvP, Valor, Saints
Activeness「1/10」9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: (+) Sword, rod, bow (-) Water fights
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: i want to get a fresh start with a new chill clan
IGN: Stephanamo|Legends
Donor:Gold
Skype ID:Stephanamo
Nickname:Steph
Past Clans:Sig
Activeness1/10」8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Sword, Rod, Bow/ Fns, Water fights
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: This clan is literally a god clan and I want to become a god xD jk but forreal I know a lot of people in this clan, I'm chill and I this would be one of the best clans I joined. gg
Trial.

John

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xUnjustified
Donor: none :( #poorass
Skype ID: jonathan.gomez606
Nickname: John
Past Clans:OZ, and Nobility
Activeness1/10」9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Sword, Rod / Weakness: FNS, Bow (i can hits shots but i no katniss :p)
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: Because this clan is og af and i rlly juanna be apart of it :D

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Acknowledge
Donor: plat
Skype ID: idk
Nickname: steven
Past Clans: idk
Activeness1/10」idk
Strengths / Weaknesses?: idk
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: cuz ur sexy

Status