• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He's right Holy
I know that Desolate only plays one roster, don't get me wrong, but in order to play a lot in my opinion, you need to prove that you should play a lot, not calling him bad, just saying you need to earn playing time.

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
I know that Desolate only plays one roster, don't get me wrong, but in order to play a lot in my opinion, you need to prove that you should play a lot, not calling him bad, just saying you need to earn playing time.
How can he get any better if he doesn't get any battle experience, if you never play you can't get any better. Also scrims are nothing like battles by just playing scrims you will not help yourself ever become better in battles.

Reaction score
How can he get any better if he doesn't get any battle experience, if you never play you can't get any better. Also scrims are nothing like battles by just playing scrims you will not help yourself ever become better in battles.
well every time they let "bench warmers" play, they always seem to do something wrong that puts the battle/round in jeopardy, and if they do stuff that doesn't help, then the owners decide to sit them because they have messed up

ExclxBeast105

Platinum
Reaction score
well every time they let "bench warmers" play, they always seem to do something wrong that puts the battle/round in jeopardy, and if they do stuff that doesn't help, then the owners decide to sit them because they have messed up
Then why not have battle vs not so good clans to let them get battle experience

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck Gods! Btw Crimson pvp me build uhc on laglion if you dare! 6est this Friday on Serenity's ts be there or be square! First to 3 wins and if I win you must buy me Badlion donor and if you win you can have 2minecraft accounts and if you don't give af about accounts then I will just pay you seem fair? CrimsonAura lmao no balls you won't pvp me to confirm this challenge reply to this saying "Confirmed" we shall see each other on battle day! :)
Bump! RivalsUS

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SirChapo
Donor: No
Skype ID: can I pm?
Nickname: Chuck
Past Clans:
Activeness1/10」7/10 because of school and other activities
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths: Swords, Bows Weaknesses: Fishing rod, flint and stealing
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: i want to help win games and give the clan a better rank the best way possible, I hope to be the best clan member I can be, I also hope not to be a problem when we are down in the CB's. I also want to join, so I can become friends with everyone in the clan.

16bitz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Infeqtios
Donor: nope
Skype ID: maxthed123
Nickname: max
Past Clans: alot
Activeness1/10」 9/10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: sword rod bow / fns and 3 teams
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: looks like a grate clan and i want to meet some new people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci