• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Really? Now? You guys lost several players do to poor respect and backstabbing. Also many arguments have occurred. Math, you know why I left. Personally, I no longer support this clan due to the arguments and poor respect. This doesn't mean I won't talk to you guys anymore. I did make SOME friends and LOST a few while in it. Hope this gets fixed!

the_mentel_man

Survivor
Reaction score
Really? Now? You guys lost several players do to poor respect and backstabbing. Also many arguments have occurred. Math, you know why I left. Personally, I no longer support this clan due to the arguments and poor respect. This doesn't mean I won't talk to you guys anymore. I did make SOME friends and LOST a few while in it. Hope this gets fixed!
Agreed

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
How'd the clan battle go?
From what I heard, they were trash talking, got disqualified and lost because Hellooo gave Forgotten diamond gear due to their disrespect. (From what I've heard). Check the Clan Wars thread.

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm out, thanks for the time, but the drama isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci