• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
xSwagiraffe has really been letting me down lately. He got 2 cheap wins in death match. Doesn't even say sorry, tells me its my fault. I dont want any bullsh#t but I'm pissed now. He backstabbed nick that game too.
As a leader of the clan I do expect at least SOME respect. Most of the leaders in other legitimate clans do respect their leaders. Look at Soulv2, Branbob, and others. All my clan members keep calling me retarded Korean, etc. Can i please have some more respect? I respect all of you and expect you to have some for me. After the clan wars tournament I will probably either disband the clan or step down from my role as Owner of the clan. This will probably be my last hurrah at an attempt of having a good clan, and a good time.

Honestly, we are one of the most immature, rude, bad mouthing, and disrespectful groups on MCSG. In no other clan have all the Leaders/ Co-leaders been banned from TS at least once, lol. But, keeping that in mind we should try to be as mature during the clan wars tournament as possible. Some rules are, 1. Do not cuss at members of the other clan, 2. If they start to insult you don't fall to their level, 3. Try to be nice to other members of the Alliance clan. We will not be successful if we are arguing 70% of the time.

Now with that being said the roster for the clan wars is as follows, the roster for the Clan Wars tournament is
1. Lionkev55
2. xSwagiraffe
3. Math_Magician7
4. Jspwn
5. Ghostman203
6. The_Mentel_Man/ Yoyo
7. Nicknasty
8. UMATTBRO
Subs. Bolgie, PVP_Chomana, any others if you can come.

xSwagiraffe if you would like to take over the clan when I resign tell me.
Feel sorry you feel this way. Hope you get more respect.

nickynasty

Spectator
Reaction score
I am not doing the clan wars if xSwagGiraffie is not playing so goodluck to you

ivin

Diamond
Reaction score
TBH im not going to be in the clan war unless u let swag play im talking to you Math just cause he used Fint and steel don't mean sh*t so if i have to im out of the clan war if swag doesnt be in the clan war...

NoobPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Feel sorry you feel this way. Hope you get more respect.
Alright if swag wont be able to play in the roster nor me i will leave the clan so many of the clan members will leave this clan if you will do this i will leave from now on in bad leader sorry :(

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
xSwagiraffe has really been letting me down lately. He got 2 cheap wins in death match. Doesn't even say sorry, tells me its my fault. I dont want any bullsh#t but I'm pissed now. He backstabbed nick that game too.
As a leader of the clan I do expect at least SOME respect. Most of the leaders in other legitimate clans do respect their leaders. Look at Soulv2, Branbob, and others. All my clan members keep calling me retarded Korean, etc. Can i please have some more respect? I respect all of you and expect you to have some for me. After the clan wars tournament I will probably either disband the clan or step down from my role as Owner of the clan. This will probably be my last hurrah at an attempt of having a good clan, and a good time.

Honestly, we are one of the most immature, rude, bad mouthing, and disrespectful groups on MCSG. In no other clan have all the Leaders/ Co-leaders been banned from TS at least once, lol. But, keeping that in mind we should try to be as mature during the clan wars tournament as possible. Some rules are, 1. Do not cuss at members of the other clan, 2. If they start to insult you don't fall to their level, 3. Try to be nice to other members of the Alliance clan. We will not be successful if we are arguing 70% of the time.

Now with that being said the roster for the clan wars is as follows, the roster for the Clan Wars tournament is
1. Lionkev55
2. xSwagiraffe
3. Math_Magician7
4. Jspwn
5. Ghostman203
6. The_Mentel_Man/ Yoyo
7. Nicknasty
8. UMATTBRO
Subs. Bolgie, PVP_Chomana, any others if you can come.

xSwagiraffe if you would like to take over the clan when I resign tell me.
I'm not taking over, you said no FnS after I lit you on fire I was down to 2 hearts. And that bad mouthing from others, thats all from you tell them to stfu. And we call you korean because it's a joke, were a clan we like to have fun and make fun of each other.. So don't be mad and your staying clan leader, cya tommorow for the cw.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear what's going on with you, Math. I'de hate for you to step down as leader of this clan. I really wanted to join the clan so I could have a great Clan Leader like Math, and even make some new friends with other clan members. :(

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not taking over, you said no FnS after I lit you on fire I was down to 2 hearts. And that bad mouthing from others, thats all from you tell them to stfu. And we call you korean because it's a joke, were a clan we like to have fun and make fun of each other.. So don't be mad and your staying clan leader, cya tommorow for the cw.
Let's just all forgive and forget. How does that sound?

umattbro

Survivor
Reaction score
I beat SuperxAndrew 3-0. They were close fights though, ending 0.5, 1.5 and 0.5 hearts. GG my friend.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Mental if you need me I can join swag is really garbage in pvp since he 3v1ed me and I still kill him ;)

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Mental if you need me I can join swag is really garbage in pvp since he 3v1ed me and I still kill him ;)
yeah im garbage definitely 679 wins, horrible,i lose almost every game, 5.3k points, most in game ikr so bad sorry man im horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci