• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay fair enough, I am sorry that I killed you but I wasn't watching the chat while I was fighting you. I did apologize and I will again but I wasn't aware of this common sense rule and will keep that in mind when playing with other clans. Sorry if i've been annoying or whatever, but i wasn't informed of my situation as a trial member and that i wasn't showing that i was good enough for this clan. Yeah well I apologize for that whole ordeal in deathmatch, and sorry i wrote that post, somewhat out of frustration.
Thank you for being mature about things. Most members would just spout incoherent rage at me, but you handled it somewhat well. I apologize for not informing you about your "Trial" status, but it was meant to be an undercover thing to see what you were like without telling you anything. Good luck in other clans, and remember, don't use Flint and steel in Death match against other clan members, unless they allow it (Which they usually won't).

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but I'm leaving the clan. This is not because of conflict between members of the clan at all, it's just the lack of seeing members of this clan in game, and I feel left out from all members, so I am sorry, but I am leaving. Thank you for this fun experience!

the_mentel_man

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say, but I'm leaving the clan. This is not because of conflict between members of the clan at all, it's just the lack of seeing members of this clan in game, and I feel left out from all members, so I am sorry, but I am leaving. Thank you for this fun experience!
Well gl to ya

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
The reason you don't see us in-game is because weree on he MCSG teamspeak all the time and were usually playing together.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly at least 1-2 of us in are on the MCSG teamspeak at any time of any day. If you wanted to play, you could just get teamspeak.... Also, I've heard that you play a lot on CA servers (I'm not sure if thats true), but don't expect to see us on them when we are mostly a US clan. We would love for you to stay, and get Team speak

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
I usually switch from skype teaming and teamspeak teaming but everyone on this clan mainly uses ts though. :/

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
With TS its less of a hassle getting everyone together, and you can mute individuals

Jazzcraft

Diamond
Reaction score
This is a premium clan for only for real "big boys".
Requirements:
150+Wins(exceptions can be made for friends)
Be located in the US or CA (Due to lag from AU and EU)
Do not Hack, Backstab, or be abusive to other members
Preferably have played with members or leaders

To apply, fill out the application template and reply on this thread.

Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc):
Donor? If so what rank?:
PVP weakness (be honest):
PVP strength (be honest):

Clan Staff:
Owner/Supreme Leader: Math_Magician7
Leader: The_mentel_man
Co-leaders: xSwagiraffe, Yoyofrotto
Clan Moderator: Ocean43

ROSTER: (21/24)
Experts (500+ wins):
Math_Magician7, xSwagiraffe, Yahcookie, Lionkev55, Synd87

V.I.P.S (400+ wins):
Thekidz101, Ghostman203

Class A (300+ wins)
The_Mentel_Man, Infamouscookie

Pros (200+ wins)
Youngmac123, Yoyofrotto, UMATTBRO, EpicAlpha, John123XD,

Trainers (100+ wins)
Xerostyle1, iKillFTW, Firemario, Justin9cat, MrBlocksterMan, sim_man, Takentaze123

Apprentices (People who have low wins but we see potential in)
Bolgie, hankthetank2000, Decsol,

Cheerleaders:
fatmannumbah8, NickplaysSG, Waterboy. Jr_delta, Tank10

"Special" Friends:
Yrothi (POOP), Slapow (No one can pronounce his name correctly), nicknasty (cusses a lot)

Mascot- Torchscar- the only popcorn bag we will ever eat out of.

TOP 10 PVP-ers (Roster for Clan Wars)
1. Lionkev55
2. xSwagiraffe
3. Math_Magician7
4. Yahcookie
5. Ghostman203
6. The_Mentel_Man
7. Thekidz101
8. Infamouscookie (Synd replaces if not able to come)(Maybe yoyo)
9.UMATTBRO (Hankthetank challenges)
10.Justin9cat

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SPOT IN THE ROSTER MAKE A COMMENT ON THE THREAD CHALLENGING SOMEONE IN THE TOP 10. YOU CAN CHALLENGE PEOPLE IN THE TOP 10 TO GET A HIGHER SPOT>
Shouldn't I be off the roster?
By the way, I have nothing against anyone in the clan, and I'm not pointing the finger at (you guys in general), but more so at me for not being as loyal to the clan as I should have been.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Math_Magician You need to update the roster, you're holding back Jazzcraft from joining other clans. I don't think you'd want to be responsible for the slots filling up before you remove him from this.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have lost a few great members, hopefully we can still defeat forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci