• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance. US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Im quitting the clan bye guys.
Thank you for your glamorous devotion to our clan! Seriously?Don't apply for the clan,get accepted, then leave 2 hours later.You can leave more spots for loyal members and were on TS daily so idrc as a co-leader if you leave because we don't want people like you in our clan we want devoted members,bye.

ghostman203

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you for your glamorous devotion to our clan! Seriously?Don't apply for the clan,get accepted, then leave 2 hours later.You can leave more spots for loyal members and were on TS daily so idrc as a co-leader if you leave because we don't want people like you in our clan we want devoted members,bye.
lol true

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kicked from the clan for the unwritten rule of no flint n steels...i could go on about how stupid that rule is but I won't. But still nobody told me that (in Math's words) "flint and steel is NEVER allowed." Nobody bothered to even tell me anything, xSwagGiraffe betrayed me because nicknasty hit me and i hit him back but DIDN'T kill him (someone else must've hit him). So now all the leaders are pissed at me because i didn't know the rule that everyone know of but me. And also Math or someone should write that rule on the clan page because MANY other clan members use flint n steel that i won't name because they will get kicked too apparently. Either way nobody was really nice to me except ghostman203 and infamouscookie so <3's to both of them. Math just got his panties in a wad because he lost to an inferior clan member and therefore kicked me.
1. Well GG, you killed me when i was typing "No", and doing the team/block signal.
2.Please do not insult me and make me take fault for something that was not my fault. Most of the "good" clans do not support using the Flint and steel in a fair Death match 1v1. It is an unwritten common-sense-rule that should be realized. Anyways, you should have known to stop killing me when I stopped hitting you...
3.Mentel and i had a long discussion about your membership into the clan. We initially denied you, but because you were persistent we reconsidered. I kicked you because you were a "trial" member and you did not show the what we expected of you. When you murdered me unfairly you just said "Oh". You never apologized whatsoever, not even in the next game we were in.
4.Lastly, If you had a problem with my decision (One that was supported by 3 clan staff members) do NOT publicly announce it on the clan thread. PM me and discuss it there.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Now, i think we've had enough flaming on this thread for one day. BTW, both our clan battles were cancelled because Echo (leader of nitride) got his times wrong. And (Leader of bandits) never even contacted us, and when I contacted him he said it was up to us to do everything. Silly clan leaders!

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Number of wins: 156
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc): TS and skype, preferably skype
Donor? If so what rank?: Iron Donor
PVP weakness (be honest): Random teamers at DM
PVP strength (be honest): Critical hits,bow, flint and steel, and fishing rods
I 1V1-ed you, and you were good. ACCEPTED>JHEDUG#UYregfiudhierjhfkdiyweru

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
Now, i think we've had enough flaming on this thread for one day. BTW, both our clan battles were cancelled because Echo (leader of nitride) got his times wrong. And (Leader of bandits) never even contacted us, and when I contacted him he said it was up to us to do everything. Silly clan leaders!
Very silly indeed

takentaze123

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a premium clan for only for real "big boys".
Requirements:
150+Wins(exceptions can be made for friends)
Be located in the US or CA (Due to lag from AU and EU)
Do not Hack, Backstab, or be abusive to other members
Preferably have played with members or leaders

To apply, fill out the application template and reply on this thread.

Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc):
Donor? If so what rank?:
PVP weakness (be honest):
PVP strength (be honest):

Clan Staff:
Owner/Supreme Leader: Math_Magician7
Leader: The_mentel_man
Co-leaders: xSwagiraffe, Yoyofrotto
Clan Moderator: Ocean43

ROSTER: (21/24)
Experts (500+ wins):
Math_Magician7, xSwagiraffe, Yahcookie, Lionkev55, Synd87

V.I.P.S (400+ wins):
Thekidz101, Ghostman203

Class A (300+ wins)
The_Mentel_Man, Infamouscookie

Pros (200+ wins)
Youngmac123, Yoyofrotto, UMATTBRO, EpicAlpha, John123XD, FEARLESS

Trainers (100+ wins)
Xerostyle1, iKillFTW, Firemario, Justin9cat, MrBlocksterMan, sim_man

Apprentices (People who have low wins but we see potential in)
Bolgie, hankthetank2000, Decsol,

Cheerleaders:
fatmannumbah8, NickplaysSG, Waterboy. Jr_delta, Tank10

"Special" Friends:
Yrothi (POOP), Slapow (No one can pronounce his name correctly), nicknasty (cusses a lot)

Mascot- Torchscar- the only popcorn bag we will ever eat out of.

TOP 10 PVP-ers (Roster for Clan Wars)
1. Lionkev55
2. xSwagiraffe
3. Math_Magician7
4. Yahcookie
5. Ghostman203
6. The_Mentel_Man
7. Thekidz101
8. Infamouscookie (Synd replaces if not able to come)(Maybe yoyo)
9.UMATTBRO (Hankthetank challenges)
10.Justin9cat

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SPOT IN THE ROSTER MAKE A COMMENT ON THE THREAD CHALLENGING SOMEONE IN THE TOP 10. YOU CAN CHALLENGE PEOPLE IN THE TOP 10 TO GET A HIGHER SPOT>

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
1. Well GG, you killed me when i was typing "No", and doing the team/block signal.
2.Please do not insult me and make me take fault for something that was not my fault. Most of the "good" clans do not support using the Flint and steel in a fair Death match 1v1. It is an unwritten common-sense-rule that should be realized. Anyways, you should have known to stop killing me when I stopped hitting you...
3.Mentel and i had a long discussion about your membership into the clan. We initially denied you, but because you were persistent we reconsidered. I kicked you because you were a "trial" member and you did not show the what we expected of you. When you murdered me unfairly you just said "Oh". You never apologized whatsoever, not even in the next game we were in.
4.Lastly, If you had a problem with my decision (One that was supported by 3 clan staff members) do NOT publicly announce it on the clan thread. PM me and discuss it there.
Okay fair enough, I am sorry that I killed you but I wasn't watching the chat while I was fighting you. I did apologize and I will again but I wasn't aware of this common sense rule and will keep that in mind when playing with other clans. Sorry if i've been annoying or whatever, but i wasn't informed of my situation as a trial member and that i wasn't showing that i was good enough for this clan. Yeah well I apologize for that whole ordeal in deathmatch, and sorry i wrote that post, somewhat out of frustration.

takentaze123

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a premium clan for only for real "big boys".
Requirements:
150+Wins(exceptions can be made for friends)
Be located in the US or CA (Due to lag from AU and EU)
Do not Hack, Backstab, or be abusive to other members
Preferably have played with members or leaders

To apply, fill out the application template and reply on this thread.

Number of wins:152
Forms of communication (TS, Skype, etc):skype
Donor? If so what rank?:iron
PVP weakness (be honest):bows
PVP strength (be honest):critical hits

Clan Staff:
Owner/Supreme Leader: Math_Magician7
Leader: The_mentel_man
Co-leaders: xSwagiraffe, Yoyofrotto
Clan Moderator: Ocean43

ROSTER: (21/24)
Experts (500+ wins):
Math_Magician7, xSwagiraffe, Yahcookie, Lionkev55, Synd87

V.I.P.S (400+ wins):
Thekidz101, Ghostman203

Class A (300+ wins)
The_Mentel_Man, Infamouscookie

Pros (200+ wins)
Youngmac123, Yoyofrotto, UMATTBRO, EpicAlpha, John123XD, FEARLESS

Trainers (100+ wins)
Xerostyle1, iKillFTW, Firemario, Justin9cat, MrBlocksterMan, sim_man

Apprentices (People who have low wins but we see potential in)
Bolgie, hankthetank2000, Decsol,

Cheerleaders:
fatmannumbah8, NickplaysSG, Waterboy. Jr_delta, Tank10

"Special" Friends:
Yrothi (POOP), Slapow (No one can pronounce his name correctly), nicknasty (cusses a lot)

Mascot- Torchscar- the only popcorn bag we will ever eat out of.

TOP 10 PVP-ers (Roster for Clan Wars)
1. Lionkev55
2. xSwagiraffe
3. Math_Magician7
4. Yahcookie
5. Ghostman203
6. The_Mentel_Man
7. Thekidz101
8. Infamouscookie (Synd replaces if not able to come)(Maybe yoyo)
9.UMATTBRO (Hankthetank challenges)
10.Justin9cat

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SPOT IN THE ROSTER MAKE A COMMENT ON THE THREAD CHALLENGING SOMEONE IN THE TOP 10. YOU CAN CHALLENGE PEOPLE IN THE TOP 10 TO GET A HIGHER SPOT>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci