• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2 (Finals)

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score

Hello tributes, once again! I am pleased to announce that the 4th Official MCGamer Awards has now entered the second round which is the finals. In this round, you pick your favourite from the top voted in each category from round 1.

We do apologise in advance if your favourite did not make it into the top 5, but as you know, this is a competition and only a handful can make it into the finals. Voting will last until 23rd August at 1 PM PST. We will then pass the results onto our awards provider who will remain unknown until the awards announcement.

A live awards ceremony will be held on the MCGamer TeamSpeak. The time and date is still undecided so stay tuned for updates on this thread.

Now that you're all set, go ahead and vote here.

*By participating in these awards you agree that you will not advertise yourself and or other nominees for personal gain and will result in a disqualification. You also agree that at any point in time, conditions may be added and that I, KitMencha, along with the Administration reserve to right to disqualify anyone at any time for any wrongdoings, as well as reserve the right to final decision.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Absolutely amazed, and honored to have been voted for in these categories.

Each category has extremely amazing, and talented choices, and I am absolutely honored to have been voted for at all, much less to be sitting next to these incredibly talented people.

Thank you all so much, and best of luck to everyone!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nominated for 2 categories, thanks so much to everyone that voted for me!

(Competition is tough for best PvPer this time. xD)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
i meant by actual skill is the competition really difficult
No one can really observe the difference between grave, myself and Huahwi for example. We all come from different regions so it normally comes down to following :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
No one can really observe the difference between grave, myself and Huahwi for example. We all come from different regions so it normally comes down to following :p
you really are better than them it's a shame that you don't have the massive following they do

and meanwhile extract is less of a contender than you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci