• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2 (Finals)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Really happy I'm in the top 5 for best terraformer :) also it's great to see my event the community games up there and 2 build teams I am part of.

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
Omg Thank you guys so much. Can't believe I got nominated for best graphics designer amongst all these great artists. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and good luck to all those who where nominated aswell. :D

Mayo1499

Survivor
Reaction score
ah man I'm sorry that I got nominated for stuff I really shouldn't have :\ Really wish I could nerf popularity from affecting it. But thanks for whoever nominated me d:
Lovelights you clearly deserve it. The way you impacted the community is clearly shown by the amount of categories you were selected in. Your a great guy and no matter how you look at it, you'll always be remembered within the MCGamer Network.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
ah man I'm sorry that I got nominated for stuff I really shouldn't have :\ Really wish I could nerf popularity from affecting it. But thanks for whoever nominated me d:
don't take my comment the wrong way, you're an amazing player, I'm just saying popularity does influence results, you would probably be up there regardless of your YT or not. Your ratio is something I could only dream about, lol. Trust me when I say you deserve the spots for what you're in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci