• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 1

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why are there so many MCGamer awards? It's almost always the same winners and i think announcing someone the best staff member is kind of a put down for all of the others, especially when it is just a popularity contest.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Why are there so many MCGamer awards? It's almost always the same winners and i think announcing someone the best staff member is kind of a put down for all of the others, especially when it is just a popularity contest.
Exactly, a popularity contest. Means nothing. There's no need for staff to feel demoralised over it. It's all for fun.

In addition, 4 isn't many.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Cant be at the opening ceremony ;-;

Nick

Reaction score
Update: Due to a sudden change in plans, we are releasing the voting link now. The opening ceremony will explain the prizes and more details. Standby for the link to vote.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Update: Due to a sudden change in plans, we are releasing the voting link now. The opening ceremony will explain the prizes and more details. Standby for the link to vote.
Dat timing tho

Nick

Reaction score
Voting open, click me to send in your votes.

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably the first one done voting :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci