• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 2nd MCGamer Awards - Discussion Thread

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Anyone else notice Duck's arms are cut off?

I thought her IGN is also Duckluv321 not Duckluv123
Congrats duckluv321! We'll grieve for your missing arms :p
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at something on the forums. Not in a rude way- Michael's designs are amazing, but the fact I have no arms is pure gold. Omg.

Also- thank you all so much for the votes! It means a lot, and I'm super happy I was lucky enough to win an award :)

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at something on the forums. Not in a rude way- Michael's designs are amazing, but the fact I have no arms is pure gold. Omg.

Also- thank you all so much for the votes! It means a lot, and I'm super happy I was lucky enough to win an award :)
ISINT it great that a disabled person won the most helpful award?

Edit: Sarcasm

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score

They're just wings hidden behind your back

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score

I voted for ya <234

Yeah I laughed pretty hard at that too

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
KRadium must get a ton of likes off this. lol

EDIT: Congrats to everyone who won ^-^

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Just in my opinion, I don't agree with like 80% of the results. It's becoming more of a popularity contest than who is actually better. Like Lovelights winning best moderator. Sure, he is a great mod, but don't you think him having a Youtube channel made a difference? I think yes.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Just in my opinion, I don't agree with like 80% of the results. It's becoming more of a popularity contest than who is actually better. Like Lovelights winning best moderator. Sure, he is a great mod, but don't you think him having a Youtube channel made a difference? I think yes.
i think Mamiamato24 should be best mod tbh

BY THE WAY Mamiamato24:

Thanks everyone who voted for me but I am also really sorry to all the moderators that deserved it more than I did. We all know I wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't have popularity on my side :\

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci