• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 2nd MCGamer Awards - Discussion Thread

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
well then again Kraid, the voting took place a while ago.

im sure in the next competition will have winners you wont disagree with Mami. :p
Yea, the voting had actually started at the beginning of December, so they are pretty outdated. :p

Reactions: dq

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

im sure in the next competition will have winners you wont disagree with Mami. :p
Probably. I'm about the most hipster anyone can get.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score

Better hope people agree or next time they'll kill you :p

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Best Map

Honorary mention goes to second place, Survival Games 4.

Congratulations to the builders of Valleyside University, which has been voted as Best Map by the community!

Kos CraftyKratonite Branbob83 ARB1T3R and you guys can tag the rest.

Edit: No builders were tagged, so im tagging them so they can see it
Wow I'm actually recognized as a builder? :D I thought the no-VIP would prove otherwise xD

But that's really awesome. Valleyside is a great map, and I'm glad all our hard work paid off and was chosen to be the best map. Kos did a great job on this map and I'm sure she's very proud c: Thanks guys :3

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Wow I'm actually recognized as a builder? :D I thought the no-VIP would prove otherwise xD

But that's really awesome. Valleyside is a great map, and I'm glad all our hard work paid off and was chosen to be the best map. Kos did a great job on this map and I'm sure she's very proud c: Thanks guys :3
That post makes me happy, but then your signature ruins it xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci