• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you for everything.

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
gang gang remember always ~ shmooooke em

ily bae gl in the future my romania brow ski

<3

Reaction score
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but we as staff aren't allowed to have threads other than actual clan rosters in this section of the forums. I will be moving this thread to the proper location, Community Corner.

Have a great day! :)

Ganden

Gold
Reaction score
I met you during the first couple of years on the mcgamer network after applying for Solitude and being accepted as trial. To be honest I was a huge fan of you at the time and wanted to join to get better at pvp. I'm so happy you gave me a chance and welcomed me with open arms.
Being in Solitude was an amazing experience and I enjoyed every minute of it; everyone was so skilled and nice at the same time! Although I haven't been in many clans, you were probably the most chill, reliable leader I knew and still know today.
Good luck in the future Vik, I wont forget the great times.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Byee!! :( <3
Sad to see this, bye <3 :(
What?! Bye :(
pce guys
No problem Stealthy. I hope my moderation helped you in having fun on the server. Thank you so much for staying with us for that long! I am sure you journey was fun and awesome! ;)
to be fair you were one of the only eu moderators that I respected on mcsg, thanks for keeping the network clean
ly2 nathan
Hey I look up to you too in the fact that you can actually win almost half the games you played, something that I'd always wanted to do but never had the time to play ;-;
haha i guess that's another achievement for me xD seriously tho thanks for the kind words ;d
i dont come on for 2 days and this is what happens :mad:
yeah tom it's all your FAULT
I dont know you, but i'll miss you anyway
haha cya man
I met you during the first couple of years on the mcgamer network after applying for Solitude and being accepted as trial. To be honest I was a huge fan of you at the time and wanted to join to get better at pvp. I'm so happy you gave me a chance and welcomed me with open arms.
Being in Solitude was an amazing experience and I enjoyed every minute of it; everyone was so skilled and nice at the same time! Although I haven't been in many clans, you were probably the most chill, reliable leader I knew and still know today.
Good luck in the future Vik, I wont forget the great times.
means a lot to me ganden, thanks for the kinds words <3 good luck in rain ;)
ultimate fishing rod of doom
bunnies Good

Quantum
Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck in the future.

N

Nikola

I will miss you VIk just kidding i ownt u suck anyway HAHAHAHAHAHHA

:kappa:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads