• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you for everything.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't want to seek attention from anyone, I just generally want to say a couple of words about my journey here, and mention the people that had an impact on my day-to-day experience.
On a serious note though, those 2 and a half years of playing on this server were actually stunning, I made loads of friends that I still speak with up to this day, made a couple of enemies although I don't really care about them.

I have managed to achieve many accomplishments while playing on MCSG (those are the most notable to me):
- I have reached 3000 wins on the overall legacy+new stats leaderboards (nr. 35, 3000/7200) and I like to think that I'm one of the few people that achieved this number legit
- I have been a part of Solitude EU, which has been nr. 1 on the EUCLB for a while, until we had to disband (we will always be nr. 1 in my heart ;))
- I have managed to make a lot of thrust-worthy friends in this community

Now, a couple of shoutouts to some people that had an impact on my journey

Ceroria - You were basically my role model in this community since I discovered the forums, sadly you had to resign a couple of weeks ago, anyway, keep it up man

Twistology - Crazy to think that we've been friends for this long, thank you for being there for me when I needed you, and thank you for leading Solitude with me and Dom for such a long period of time, good luck in the clan that you will join next

Sander - I remember when I first joined the Emperors ts. back in late 2014 and I became really good friends with Araxed and Artic, but sadly you had to disband a couple of months after that. Those were the good days to be honest

EmperorNathaan - Liberty noob, we were like the squeaky brothers together with Artic LOL. Anyway, thanks for sticking along with me at that time, and good luck in whatever you're doing now <3

SampleText_ - You're just easy on the sword Artic

Froztey - Portuguese boosted noob -_- Jokes, go get nr. 1 on the leaderboards David or I will come to your house and smack you

Param - I'll come on the Ascendancy ts. and talk with you and the others from time to time, frickin canadian

Scout - You're just a dolphin that hacks on a block game, but you're one of my best friends online, plz come play cs more often & THX

TeeArrr - Keep going my dood, make me proud with Solitude AU xD. On a serious note tho, you're a really chill guy, keep it up my man <3

Fancy - Unfortunately we didn't even get to speak on teamspeak even once, although I considered you one of my closer friends in this community. I hope we could have met before, but it seems like it wasn't meant to be. Good luck in the future put lord <3

The whole Emperors squad, there simply too many people to tag from that clan

The whole SolitudeEU squad, there simply too many people to tag from that clan

I couldn't tag everybody, but if you guys know who you are, and I'm sincerely thankful to everyone who helped me out in this journey.
From now on, I will be quitting playing on the servers, but I'll try and be a bit active on the forums.
Pce

Last edited:

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Haven't known you for very long but your a great player and a chill guy, bye bye friendo :(

Last edited:

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No problem Stealthy. I hope my moderation helped you in having fun on the server. Thank you so much for staying with us for that long! I am sure you journey was fun and awesome! ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey I look up to you too in the fact that you can actually win almost half the games you played, something that I'd always wanted to do but never had the time to play ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci