• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Survival Games 2

Do you like the western style of a MCSG-map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's just random. One time I went through 10 chests with no weapon but good armor.
Yes, but I just said it not were a good route. I once was trough 6 tier 2 chests and 9 tier 1 chets with no weapon. The noob I killed at spawn had diamond sword and iron armor. No sword on my side! :D

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I can see the Teweran team being just as big as Team Vareide if they try and get their maps onto other servers too :D

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
We think our Team is almost as good as Team Vareide or maybe at the same level :p 'LueckeFelix' which is a member of Team Vareide is one of the teamleader.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
We think our Team is almost as good as Team Vareide or maybe at the same level :p 'LueckeFelix' which is a member of Team Vareide is one of the teamleader.
That's awesome :eek: Would you consider joining together with Team Vareide to make the best map ever?

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
It would be hard to communicate because we are a german and austrian community :) But the idea sounds interesting..

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I have a few ideas that I wouldn't be able to pull off, but you guys definitely would. It would be so awesome if you guys did a big 120 player map or something :eek:

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's awesome :eek: Would you consider joining together with Team Vareide to make the best map ever?
I don't think so. I think that because there might be some competition between the two teams, we'll see more brilliant maps from both Team Vareide and Teweran

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Those sexy CONTOUR LINES! Love the colour tones! <3
On an another note, I've never asked this request but. Could we have a list of your awesome members and their roles?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci