• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Telia

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Name(Including Alts): Flqx, iamcrazylol
Nationality / Timezone: Florida (US)
Age(Must be Mature): 14
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred): I truly don't think my stats are good because of being in tons of clan battles messing up my ratio but i have experience with clans so i mean at least i have teamwork
if you wanant a clen war pls add my Skype is sgpeppers69 for clen battle of typhoon. thnx for reading have a gooood dry : - 3
Will do tenk u hashir

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Gibboverse
Timezone/Nationality: GMT- English
Wins-losses: I try in solo sg but play normal sg casually, so i have around 1 in 2.5 in solo sg, when i try in normal sg i win one in 3 (i suppose youll have to take my word for it)
Unfortunately we've decided to decline you just for the fact that you don't play the normal SG as frequently as we would like D: Feel free to re-apply another time though :)

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Name(Including Alts): Main: Acrait / Alt: THECARRYOFALLCWS
Nationality / Timezone: Sweden Stockholm
Age(Must be Mature):13 and yes
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred): http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Acrait/ http://www.mcgamer.net/player/THECARRYOFALLCWS/
Skype:Real.Erik.04 my little brother's skype. I'll be 14 this year!
Sorry but unfortunately we've decided to decline you purely because you aren't the preferred age at the moment which of course isn't your fault, but feel free to re-apply another time :)

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Name(Including Alts): Flqx, iamcrazylol
Nationality / Timezone: Florida (US)
Age(Must be Mature): 14
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred): I truly don't think my stats are good because of being in tons of clan battles messing up my ratio but i have experience with clans so i mean at least i have teamwork
Unfortunately we have decided to decline you due to the fact that your ratio currently is not up to our standards, feel free to re-apply and we may take you into consideration next time :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci