• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Telia

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Name(Including Alts): Pemphredo
Nationality / Timezone:Ro/06:25
Age(Must be Mature):14
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred):66/360
You demonstrated poor teamwork, unfortunately we have decided to decline you.

Flqx

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have decided to decline you due to the fact that your ratio currently is not up to our standards, feel free to re-apply and we may take you into consideration next time :)
I explained this in my appeal that i don't sweat mcsg because i have been in too many clan battles i had a 1/3 ratio before but like i said too many clan battles

Flqx

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have decided to decline you due to the fact that your ratio currently is not up to our standards, feel free to re-apply and we may take you into consideration next time :)
and i wouldnt tell you how to lead a clan but its not based on stats :p its really based on experience maybe people dont sweat mcsg anymore but they're still a good player
just saying

Flqx

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name(Including Alts): Flqx, iamcrazylol
Nationality / Timezone: Florida (US)
Age(Must be Mature): 14
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred): I truly don't sweat mcsg anymore because i have been in way too many clans and which it messed up my ratio either way clans arent based on stats its based on experience in teamwork and also trialing a person lets say someone has horrible stats but really known in clans you have to trial them to at least show you how good you can be in a team fight or maybe in just a 1v1, in my honest opinion this option towards this appeal is stupid I don't want to seem rude but its the truth.

Cuds

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name(Including Alts): Flqx, iamcrazylol
Nationality / Timezone: Florida (US)
Age(Must be Mature): 14
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred): I truly don't sweat mcsg anymore because i have been in way too many clans and which it messed up my ratio either way clans arent based on stats its based on experience in teamwork and also trialing a person lets say someone has horrible stats but really known in clans you have to trial them to at least show you how good you can be in a team fight or maybe in just a 1v1, in my honest opinion this option towards this appeal is stupid I don't want to seem rude but its the truth.
Please stop applying as you have recently been denied already. We are not accepting you/considering you any longer as of now.

Symr

Platinum
Reaction score
If you guys wanna caln war Obelisk add me on skype symmerino
gl with the caln
;)

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
I explained this in my appeal that i don't sweat mcsg because i have been in too many clan battles i had a 1/3 ratio before but like i said too many clan battles
But we just have to take your word for it? I didn't make the decision and I don't lead the clan, I'm sorry but we have decided to decline you.

Flqx

Spectator
Reaction score
But we just have to take your word for it? I didn't make the decision and I don't lead the clan, I'm sorry but we have decided to decline you.
I didn't say you had to take my word for it there's a thing called trialing a person meaning you 1v1 them 3 or 5 times who ever wins the most usually gets in the clan (trial must fight owner) also put them as trial and inner scrim split teams on a roster and let the person play in it the inner scrim and see how their teamwork is. Curtis is making a new clan and hasn't been in many clans idk maybe not even one Pyr should understand what i'm saying especially since he was in rebels. You give people chances not just deny all people who don't do Youtube because all this is is just another youtuber clan.

Flqx

Spectator
Reaction score
And if you're not leader then why are you denying members?

Skimpss

Spectator
Reaction score

In-game Name(Including Alts: (IGN): Skimpss (Only Ign)
Nationality / Timezone: Est (U.S)
Age(Must be Mature): 15
Wins / Games(1/3 Preferred): I am a badlion sg player but have good stats on there. Today i just got my 50th win and have well over 800 kills on Badlion sg.

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
I didn't say you had to take my word for it there's a thing called trialing a person meaning you 1v1 them 3 or 5 times who ever wins the most usually gets in the clan (trial must fight owner) also put them as trial and inner scrim split teams on a roster and let the person play in it the inner scrim and see how their teamwork is. Curtis is making a new clan and hasn't been in many clans idk maybe not even one Pyr should understand what i'm saying especially since he was in rebels. You give people chances not just deny all people who don't do Youtube because all this is is just another youtuber clan.
I know how it works, you don't need to lecture me about clans, I am told to decline people for various reasons given. You said in your application that your stats are not as good because of clan wars that have contributed to screwing up your stats, I'm just told who to decline, if you have a problem with it, bring it up with someone else because this is a waste of time, we trial people if they are accepted, this is not a YouTube clan, we're just picky on who we accept. I am fully aware on how clans work but we trail people once we accept the application and I was told to decline you so therefore you won't be trialed. The more you argue about it, the less likely you are to be accepted or even considered at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci