• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Techaton's Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
Techaton, I miss the old hive days. We were all such good friends, and now we are all scattered throughout different minecraft servers/ other games. We really should start hanging out again.
Btw, I read that part about DungeonRealms, and it reminds me, I need to get back to farming!!!!!!!

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
I have also learned, that after all this time, Gipper has still not learned is lesson from lying. Silly Gippy Gippy, living in a hole of lies

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Look at all the "Evidence". If you look there, there is not enough evidence to ban me, and it was not me. I was not evading a ban.
1st. Ban: I was unbanned. Invalid evdience.
2nd. Ban: That isn't even a ban
3rd. Ban: Wasn't me. was unbanned.
4th. Ban. Was me, but I was ban because of a misunderstand. I w as later unbanned.
5th. Not me.

Let's stop spamming his thread.

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
Look at all the "Evidence". If you look there, there is not enough evidence to ban me, and it was not me. I was not evading a ban.
1st. Ban: I was unbanned. Invalid evdience.
2nd. Ban: That isn't even a ban
3rd. Ban: Wasn't me. was unbanned.
4th. Ban. Was me, but I was ban because of a misunderstand. I w as later unbanned.
5th. Not me.

Let's stop spamming his thread.
Lied about everything except #2. Sit down gippy gippy.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Was about to read this until I realized I weas getting killed by mobs in DR so...... Just wait a sec.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Gipp and GoryGator, please do not argue on this thread, I still don't understand why you two still fight after almost 6 months.

How do you remember all these things tech?
I remember this stuff, because I think about the good times when all things go bad.

Gipp I'm sorry if I offended in any way on this thread or in any way before.

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
Gipp and GoryGator, please do not argue on this thread, I still don't understand why you two still fight after almost 6 months.

I remember this stuff, because I think about the good times when all things go bad.

Gipp I'm sorry if I offended in any way on this thread or in any way before.
luv u techy techy

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Pro, Legacy, Gory. Won't say names.
Nice making yourself look like an ass. I've done nothing to you, but you call me immature? You obviously know this, since I haven't talked to you in over about 6 months now. You're just backing up Gory's statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci