• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Before you even take a look at my application, I want to warn you about something in advance. If I am accepted, I will be leaving when Forgotten EU opens - nothing against Sypher, but it's my home.

What's your name?: My name is Max, but you can call me Mahxi if you wish to.
How old are you?: I am 14 years old but I will be 15 in a matter of 21 hours.
What’s your ingame name?: My ingame name is MahxiXBL but I do tend to use alts if I'm trolling 8)
In which country do you live?: I was born and still live in England.
Skype/TS name?: My name on Skype is MahxiXBL and my name on TeamSpeak will be something along those lines.
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I have diamond donor on my main account.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I don't even match the win requirement, what is this?.. 470+
How many games have you played?: Eh, too many, 1900+
What are your PvP Strengths?: Well, I'd say that I'm pretty good with just about anything, my main pros are the fishing rod, bow and sword.
Fishing Rod: I am extremely accurate with the rod and I can hit my opponent almost every time when it is crucial that I hit them, I use the rod very effectively in order to get combos.
Sword: I recently learned a new tactic whilst fighting against a good friend on Swish and it works perfectly for me, I'd say that it helps my sword skill out a lot.
Bow: Eh, I think I'm bad with it, apparently I'm not. Everyone complains when I pull a bow out.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Flint and Steel, I used to be somewhat good with it but recently I can't use it as well.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): My teaming skills? I believe that I can work well in a team if I'm put with the right players. But, I prefer playing solo as I only need to rely on my own skill, this causes overconfidence leading to inevitable death.
Why do you want to join?: Well, Sypher is a clan full of nice players, who I think I'll get along with for the time being.
Why should we accept you?: I'm not sure to be honest, you shouldn't if your looking for players who will stick with the clan no matter what because of what I've said at the top of the application.
Which clans have you previously been in? A fair few, my main three being Forgotten, Legends and Apocalypse.
How active will you be?: I will be very active if accepted for the time I'm in the clan.
What is your favourite map?: My favourite map is Solar Frost because of the game length and the multiple routes I know. From a clan war perspective my preferred map is Chernobyl, as it is a map which makes clan wars very intense for some reason.​

Again, I understand if I get declined, I wont be mad and I wont start flame. I just feel as though this is the best clan for me for the time being.
You have proven yourself to be a great player, and therefore, you have been given the rank: Sergeant!
Welcome aboard!

Vapourouspeanut

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your name?:Dylan
How old are you?:14 people say i sound older
What’s your ingame name?:Vapourouspeanut
In which country do you live?:uk/Ireland
Skype/TS name?:Trusthope2 ts Pralley
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?:no
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500):505 and 339 on hive (reason is i quit mcsg 4-5 months ago been playing hive)
How many games have you played?:2700+ ;3
What are your PvP Strengths?:Bow if i got my grove on,fns placing,and teams up to 3 if have rod,bow or fns
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:teams of 3 with out things above,other good bowers
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):i think i am good at listening and i think i could say i have good communication skills.I am fairly easy to understand unless im ill ;-; and my voice is like a angel soft and peacefull
Why do you want to join?:teamsypher is a very solid clan there like a family c: and i hink i would make a good addition to the team
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me as im a fairly nice person whos decent at pvp and i think i would make a good addition to the team.Also i can moan like a girl i can do bwub noises and i can be mini eminem in some cases ;3 also ive been playing mcsg for a long ass time
Which clans have you previously been in?i dont remember ;-;
How active will you be?:will be on nearly everyday
What is your favourite map?:dont rly have one i like most of them

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500):505 and 339 on hive (reason is i quit mcsg 4-5 months ago been playing hive)
What are your PvP Strengths?:Bow if i got my grove on,fns placing,and teams up to 3 if have rod,bow or fns
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:teams of 3 with out things above,other good bowers
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):i think i am good at listening and i think i could say i have good communication skills.I am fairly easy to understand unless im ill ;-; and my voice is like a angel soft and peacefull
Why do you want to join?:teamsypher is a very solid clan there like a family c: and i hink i would make a good addition to the team
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me as im a fairly nice person whos decent at pvp and i think i would make a good addition to the team.Also i can moan like a girl i can do bwub noises and i can be mini eminem in some cases ;3 also ive been playing mcsg for a long ass time
I recommend him.

D

Deleted member 143472

Dylan how can u forget #ParadoxPandas <3

Glad you're back :D <3

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Accepted - Rank: Corporal! Welcome aboard :)

xExterminate

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: My name is John.
How old are you?: I am 12, turning 13 in 2 months.
What’s your ingame name?: xExterminate
In which country do you live?: Croatia
Skype/TS name?: You got me, but it's ivnearisdaboss
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Yes, I have diamond donorship.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I have 507 wins with all my accounts combined
How many games have you played?: I have played 3000-ish games combined.
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'd say fishing rod and swords
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow ._.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I'd say that I'm not the best, but not the worst I consider myself decent.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because this is the best and the nicest EU clan.
Why should we accept you?: Why shouldn't you accept me?
Which clans have you previously been in?: I've been in: Predators, Heroes, Stance and Voltage
How active will you be?: At least 3 hours a day. #NoLife
What is your favourite map?: Probably Valleyside University.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I have 507 wins with all my accounts combined
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I'd say that I'm not the best, but not the worst I consider myself decent.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because this is the best and the nicest EU clan.
Which clans have you previously been in?: I've been in: Predators, Heroes, Stance and Voltage
Accepted - Rank: Corporal! Welcome aboard :)

Reaction score
3 Hours is no life? I am here for over 8 hours xD

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
What's your name?: Sebastiaan
How old are you?: 16
What’s your ingame name?: sebaasxP
In which country do you live?: The Netherlands
Skype/TS name?: bassiexdxd
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: no
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): around 160, havent played much
How many games have you played?: around 1k
What are your PvP Strengths?: swords, bow
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: rod, fns
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences)Ive spectated quite a few clanwars and know how they work n shiet. I can listen to a leader and wojt wander of too much. I dont hit my teammates while in a 2v2:
Why do you want to join?: #ForZnoz
Why should we accept you?: ^
Which clans have you previously been in? None ;)
How active will you be?: 1.5 hours a day
What is your favourite map?: first version of lobby games

ps i wrote this for my friend who doesnt have internet atm

Eruzia

Diamond
Reaction score
What's your name?: Oscar
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: Eruzia
In which country do you live?: Switzerland
Skype/TS name?: eruzia01
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 773
How many games have you played?: 3500+
What are your PvP Strengths?: I'm normally good at getting combos with swords and pretty good with FnS, sometimes I'm okay with a bow.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: probably a fight against a really good bow spammer and I don't know why but when I'm against an amazing pvper and I'm beating him I tend to be easier to flint and steel.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I know all the mcsg maps pretty well except for a few.
Why do you want to join?: Because I feel like helping this clan out making friends.
Why should we accept you?: Because I feel that I would help the clan out in clan wars and be active.
Which clans have you previously been in? #Oculus, #TheReturn, TeamSypher, Ghost, HellFire, #TheReturn II
How active will you be?: I'll be active :p
What is your favourite map?: VallySide university because I know pretty much everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci