• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TeamSypher [EU Elite]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Dylan, but call me Artic
How old are you?: 14
What’s your ingame name?: Articriot
In which country do you live?: England
Skype/TS name?: You know them
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: Iron
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): 600 on ma alt
How many games have you played?: 2k on alt
What are your PvP Strengths?: My strenghts are FnS rod and sword combat
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Bow spammers
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I am really good at builing team work and, I really do help out with the team.
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because, I want to be with some cool guys and my friends
Why should we accept you?: I am really skilled at PvP and meet the requirments
Which clans have you previously been in? A lot, but most of them disband
How active will you be?: Very active
What is your favourite map?: There are a lot of good maps and I have a lot of favs.

TheCrazyCookieHD

Platinum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Ben
How old are you?: 69
What’s your ingame name?: TheCrazyCookieHD
Skype/TS name?: u hev meh
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: yea diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): idk
How many games have you played?: idk
What are your PvP Strengths?: im good at dieing to hackers and ghosting
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: everything
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): grate
Why do you want to join?: cus i wont tu be in dis clen
Why should we accept you?: cus
Which clans have you previously been in? many
How active will you be?: never
What is your favourite map?: 8

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
What's your name?: Ben
How old are you?: 69
What’s your ingame name?: TheCrazyCookieHD
Skype/TS name?: u hev meh
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: yea diamond
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): idk
How many games have you played?: idk
What are your PvP Strengths?: im good at dieing to hackers and ghosting
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: everything
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): grate
Why do you want to join?: cus i wont tu be in dis clen
Why should we accept you?: cus
Which clans have you previously been in? many
How active will you be?: never
What is your favourite map?: 8
Accepted - Rank: Sergeant! Welcome back <3

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Before you even take a look at my application, I want to warn you about something in advance. If I am accepted, I will be leaving when Forgotten EU opens - nothing against Sypher, but it's my home.

What's your name?: My name is Max, but you can call me Mahxi if you wish to.
How old are you?: I am 14 years old but I will be 15 in a matter of 21 hours.
What’s your ingame name?: My ingame name is MahxiXBL but I do tend to use alts if I'm trolling 8)
In which country do you live?: I was born and still live in England.
Skype/TS name?: My name on Skype is MahxiXBL and my name on TeamSpeak will be something along those lines.
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I have diamond donor on my main account.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I don't even match the win requirement, what is this?.. 470+
How many games have you played?: Eh, too many, 1900+
What are your PvP Strengths?: Well, I'd say that I'm pretty good with just about anything, my main pros are the fishing rod, bow and sword.
Fishing Rod: I am extremely accurate with the rod and I can hit my opponent almost every time when it is crucial that I hit them, I use the rod very effectively in order to get combos.
Sword: I recently learned a new tactic whilst fighting against a good friend on Swish and it works perfectly for me, I'd say that it helps my sword skill out a lot.
Bow: Eh, I think I'm bad with it, apparently I'm not. Everyone complains when I pull a bow out.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Flint and Steel, I used to be somewhat good with it but recently I can't use it as well.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): My teaming skills? I believe that I can work well in a team if I'm put with the right players. But, I prefer playing solo as I only need to rely on my own skill, this causes overconfidence leading to inevitable death.
Why do you want to join?: Well, Sypher is a clan full of nice players, who I think I'll get along with for the time being.
Why should we accept you?: I'm not sure to be honest, you shouldn't if your looking for players who will stick with the clan no matter what because of what I've said at the top of the application.
Which clans have you previously been in? A fair few, my main three being Forgotten, Legends and Apocalypse.
How active will you be?: I will be very active if accepted for the time I'm in the clan.
What is your favourite map?: My favourite map is Solar Frost because of the game length and the multiple routes I know. From a clan war perspective my preferred map is Chernobyl, as it is a map which makes clan wars very intense for some reason.​

Again, I understand if I get declined, I wont be mad and I wont start flame. I just feel as though this is the best clan for me for the time being.

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Before you even take a look at my application, I want to warn you about something in advance. If I am accepted, I will be leaving when Forgotten EU opens - nothing against Sypher, but it's my home.

What's your name?: My name is Max, but you can call me Mahxi if you wish to.
How old are you?: I am 14 years old but I will be 15 in a matter of 21 hours.
What’s your ingame name?: My ingame name is MahxiXBL but I do tend to use alts if I'm trolling 8)
In which country do you live?: I was born and still live in England.
Skype/TS name?: My name on Skype is MahxiXBL and my name on TeamSpeak will be something along those lines.
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I have diamond donor on my main account.
How many wins do you have? (Atleast 500): I don't even match the win requirement, what is this?.. 470+
How many games have you played?: Eh, too many, 1900+
What are your PvP Strengths?: Well, I'd say that I'm pretty good with just about anything, my main pros are the fishing rod, bow and sword.
Fishing Rod: I am extremely accurate with the rod and I can hit my opponent almost every time when it is crucial that I hit them, I use the rod very effectively in order to get combos.
Sword: I recently learned a new tactic whilst fighting against a good friend on Swish and it works perfectly for me, I'd say that it helps my sword skill out a lot.
Bow: Eh, I think I'm bad with it, apparently I'm not. Everyone complains when I pull a bow out.
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Flint and Steel, I used to be somewhat good with it but recently I can't use it as well.
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): My teaming skills? I believe that I can work well in a team if I'm put with the right players. But, I prefer playing solo as I only need to rely on my own skill, this causes overconfidence leading to inevitable death.
Why do you want to join?: Well, Sypher is a clan full of nice players, who I think I'll get along with for the time being.
Why should we accept you?: I'm not sure to be honest, you shouldn't if your looking for players who will stick with the clan no matter what because of what I've said at the top of the application.
Which clans have you previously been in? A fair few, my main three being Forgotten, Legends and Apocalypse.
How active will you be?: I will be very active if accepted for the time I'm in the clan.
What is your favourite map?: My favourite map is Solar Frost because of the game length and the multiple routes I know. From a clan war perspective my preferred map is Chernobyl, as it is a map which makes clan wars very intense for some reason.​

Again, I understand if I get declined, I wont be mad and I wont start flame. I just feel as though this is the best clan for me for the time being.
Swagggggggggqgqgqqgqgqg
Anyways, cheerleader?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci