• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
As I said in another thread, it can also be extremely difficult to prove at times. People will quickly learn how to team without making it obvious. It's a lot of gray areas that will result in some gray bans, so we're being very careful with this kind of decision. I think the solution here will be the competitive mode that I outlined in the other thread, that may be limited to solo play only, allowing those who want to be playing competitively without the added randomness of teams, and people who want to play with some friends can also do that in the casual game mode.
Imagine how frustrating it would be if you and your mates can't play MCSG together because there's a rule against it. If we were to limit teams on the current main gamemode, limiting them to 2 would be incredibly frustrating for the people who want to play with friends, and will just go elsewhere.

We are working on it, but simply banning teams over 2 isn't the answer here.
As always though, we appreciate the constructive criticism, and thank you all for keeping it civil!

Laborers

Spectator
Reaction score
Although I share your frustrations about teams, it's important to think about the fact that 1. many people come on this game to meet new people, and be competetive about it, thus, teaming. 2. Our wonderful developpers created Solo SG for a reason.

Good luck straying from teams!

Roman

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up: I just posted a Community Feedback thread regarding Teaming. In order to help guide future policy decisions, we're looking to gather community opinions on this tricky topic. I'm hoping we can direct all future Teaming discussions to that thread rather than having many seperate threads on the same topic like this one.

Please read and reply to the thread here: https://mcgamer.net/threads/communi...f-teaming-team-limits-and-enforcement.351231/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci