• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teams&Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Really, the game is set up to have no teams like in the story. People are doing this on their own but eventually they need to betray one another. This is apart of the game and you will have to figure out how to send tracker jackers to spread them out.

Themagman

Spectator
Reaction score
Really, the game is set up to have no teams like in the story. People are doing this on their own but eventually they need to betray one another. This is apart of the game and you will have to figure out how to send tracker jackers to spread them out.
I dont follow you there are teams in the story?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, alliances happen in the story and movie. Obviously throughout the story, they get betrayed among themselves.

Themagman

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, alliances happen in the story and movie. Obviously throughout the story, they get betrayed among themselves.
Yeah thats true but I think a lot of people wont like that. With this idea it becomes a bit more fair, to even the ods.
The gamemakers in the book and movie are acting harder to teams cause they can work together to survive bigger threats here it is just far too easy I my opinion.
But it is only an idea of course you will have to do add it so I wont judge you for not doing it :)

ImmobileLizard

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah thats true but I think a lot of people wont like that. With this idea it becomes a bit more fair, to even the ods.
The gamemakers in the book and movie are acting harder to teams cause they can work together to survive bigger threats here it is just far too easy I my opinion.
But it is only an idea of course you will have to do add it so I wont judge you for not doing it :)
i, not reading the books yet but, have seen the movie which portrayed the Career tribute team as not having a hard time and most the damage was done by thresh and katniss messing with their heads or just brutal strength no game master...

Themagman

Spectator
Reaction score
i, not reading the books yet but, have seen the movie which portrayed the Career tribute team as not having a hard time and most the damage was done by thresh and katniss messing with their heads or just brutal strength no game master...
They do I mean they had to keep the games interesting if nobody walks from lake they go out searching
because they know otherwise the gamemakers are going to stur them up.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
There's no legitimate, reasonable way to stop alliances with a plugin , so either trick them or make some friends of your own.

incy2k

Spectator
Reaction score
My issue is with the large groups of r.l. friends that seem to have greater trust/ lack of turning on each other and wonder if someway to split players up could be implemented... this is partly done at current by the lack of free slots on each server. I find the alliances created by strangers in the game to be far more interesting to watch...

I don't know how simple or complex it would be to mix up the players from one server to another or whether this would solve it.... or if its really that much of a problem....(I've yet to see a game with no 1 winner though 2 guys did attempt to drown at once but the lightning hit one first)
But i can see a large group of r.l. friends all donors causing possible problems....potentially ruining the game/ scores.

Themagman

Spectator
Reaction score
My issue is with the large groups of r.l. friends that seem to have greater trust/ lack of turning on each other and wonder if someway to split players up could be implemented... this is partly done at current by the lack of free slots on each server. I find the alliances created by strangers in the game to be far more interesting to watch...

I don't know how simple or complex it would be to mix up the players from one server to another or whether this would solve it.... or if its really that much of a problem....(I've yet to see a game with no 1 winner though 2 guys did attempt to drown at once but the lightning hit one first)
But i can see a large group of r.l. friends all donors causing possible problems....potentially ruining the game/ scores.
Hate it when i get messages like SKYPE? SKYPE? Yu no have SKYPE? aaarrgghhh so frustrating.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
from what i've read on the forums the main issue people have is that, despiting teaming up being apart of almost every PvP game and the story of the Hunger Games, the solo player has such a disadvantage against teams of players. Luck plays a huge part in a soloist beating a team, as if you are able to get your hands on some diamonds early, getting the upper hand in battle is just that little bit easier. Its all tactics and personal skill in the end, as you can easily disrupt a large team by bringing a fleet of dogs alongside you (seen this allow a player with a iron sword defeat two with diamond gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci