• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Voltage: Build Team

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have been too busy this weekend to play MC. I will also be offline next weekend, so I recommend that the trial will be held without me. I will reapply at a later date :p

CraftyBrine

Quantum
Reaction score
In game name: CraftyBrine
Time Zone: PST
(Builder, Redstoner, Terraformer, etc.): Builder. Catomb bioms.
What are you good at (small builds, big builds, making a theme, etc.): Big Builds. and making a theme.
How experienced are you with Building: 1/10 10 being amazing. 8 1/2.
Screenshots of past builds: I do not have any screenshots. I do have a youtube channel 149 subs.
Have you ever been on another Build Team: I haven't. I have never thought that build teams were "cool".
Why do you want to join Team Voltage: I really really wanna join because I wanna make new enjoyed maps and I think team voltage is the place for me.
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted: I AM FO SURE!

Kato_Miner21

Platinum
Reaction score
I am sorry CraftyBrine but we need screenshots as soon as I get the screenshots I will respond. :D

FancyAtItsFinest

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: vignesh2002
Time Zone: Central Time
(Builder, Redstoner, Terraformer, etc.): Not so good builder (but I can tough up) But yes a ok Terraformer.
What are you good at (small builds, big builds, making a theme, etc.): Small builds
How experienced are you with Building: I love to play creative on servers, and I build sometimes.
Screenshots of past builds: None, this will probably not make me get accepted...But let me try on your test maps.
Have you ever been on another Build Team: Nope, never applied for one. (This one seems cool).
Why do you want to join Team Voltage: I want to join Team Voltage to help other build, or even learn to build better myself, I am a nice person and lot's of nice people get to do anything these days then mean people, Also I will try to help the team as best as I can.
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted: Yep

Kato_Miner21

Platinum
Reaction score
If anyone makes a Trial Build Server and makes me a server op I will make them co-owner of team voltage

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci