• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Voltage: Build Team

Kato_Miner21

Platinum
Reaction score
Some time over the weekend. see you soon I will call you on skype so be ready for me to call you

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
In game name: Mr_Ant87
Time Zone: AEST
(Builder, Redstoner, Terraformer, etc.):
What are you good at (small builds, big builds, making a theme, etc.): I reckon I go best with making a plain building for someone to use detail on. I also like to make colourful stuff as well, so I reckon I'll be good at colouring/texture as well :p I can also stick to a theme good as well :p Also, I'm good with small builds as well.
How experienced are you with Building: 6-7 probably
Screenshots of past builds:
- not nessicarily a screenshot, but still showcases a build I made.
Have you ever been on another Build Team: Wut previous build team?
Why do you want to join Team Voltage:
All I've ever really done are solo builds, so I reckon it would be pretty interesting building with other peeps :p
Are you willing to do a trial if accepted:
Sure. Y naht :p

Good job if u read all of this ;)

Kato_Miner21

Platinum
Reaction score
Mr_Ant87 you are accepted for trial during the weekend sometime. We do not have a set time yet. See you soon

Mr_Ant87

Diamond
Reaction score
Mr_Ant87 you are accepted for trial during the weekend sometime. We do not have a set time yet. See you soon
Sorry, but I will not have time to do the trial this weekend, as I am go-karting on both Saturday and Sunday. I will be free next weekend though, so let's do the trial then :p

Kato_Miner21

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok guys the trial has been moved to next weekend so we can hopefully get new members of team voltage

Varexe

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems like a nice build team. I wish you the best of luck in your builds!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci