• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha I really don't see this as a downfall. I see this more of a spring cleaning of members that just cause unhappiness:)
That's pretty harsh.
I do agree haha excuse Ned:) he says what he wants

I claim A clan war vs u!
8v8?
I've always seen this clan thing as a platform to meet new people and have fun together. For eg, because of vendetta I met envokez and beau and for like my old clans like ducks and AU rebels, I meet cool dudes like darkrai, hendrick and daybreak. It was never about pride and prestige and which clan is better, we never claimed to the best. We just want to have fun. So for now, i humbly decline. If you take this as we being coward or lousier, so be it. As long as you're happy and we're happy:)

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay 500'th post :p

Well we dont care if u win the 8v8 we just wanna have sum fun :)
true *clap clap clap

Your annoyance is still bugging the thread/clan. Can you please "back off" for a moment and let them resolve their matter's.

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys stepping down as leader of Vendetta and leaving the clan officially. Sorry. I will still remember this clan as this is my first clan in MCSG. #Vendetta4Life.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci