• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Vendetta (AS and US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaIrwin

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually a lot of people will be either leaving and Ned and Cobra most probably are stepping down. Envokez will probably lead the clan if they do.
One probelm daybreak, Envokez is attempting to apply for Akatsuki...

Cobrastyles

Experienced
Reaction score
Well most of this is just mostly due to me and Ned not doing anything cause we honestly can't be bothered to be embroiled in childish accusations of hackers and basically MCSG in general, ill talk with Ned and maybe we'll keep this clan but kick majority of members. We tried to be lenient with recruiting but I guess it just doesn't work that way.

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Well most of this is just mostly due to me and Ned not doing anything cause we honestly can't be bothered to be embroiled in childish accusations of hackers and basically MCSG in general, ill talk with Ned and maybe we'll keep this clan but kick majority of members. We tried to be lenient with recruiting but I guess it just doesn't work that way.
Well if this clan gets disbanded than how about creating a clan called the Asian ducks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci