• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Andrew.M
MineCraft Name: ImCrezah
Region (EU/AU/US): US
Exact date of birth (No lieing): Aug,20,1997
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1280
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 53
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED):Cause i want to play with a great squad and have fun along the way.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I let people with low points win.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am a very good player and will contribute any time needed toward the clan.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No, I have only gotten kicked from the game for telling this spammer to shut up repeatedly.
Skype name?: GuessWhatImaG, Yes I have a mic.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Crezah
Declined

Eragaxshim_TFG

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Tip
MineCraft Name: eragaxshim
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 5 April 1999
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1850
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 88
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): After joining SlimeArmy me and my friend did a 2v2 against iFrox and TeIIo we won and he just kicked me. Now I thought: "Yes, the rumors are true. iFrox is just a total loser, he kicks everybody who beats him." So I went searching for a good and pro clan and then I found you. And yes I'm sorry for the affair today with Isaac, Loic and Charles. I was just hitting some ppl and I'm sorry for almost killing Isaac. But I think your clan is a good and professional one with good people.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I've never hacked. Never realy spammed or broke the rules and I have told people to stop breaking the rules. And I have donated to MCSG
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): 1. Because I'm a good friend of BetaPuffle and I think he attributed to the clan so I think I would also be good for the clan 2. I have many wins and I think I can help the clan defeat SlimeArmy once and for all.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No I have not been banned.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Eragaxshim, Yes I have a mic
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): eragaxshim

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Can I just ask again why I was removed? :L

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I think Inactive KRaidium. I'm not sure though...So we are your second choice huh Eragasm.. Good to know :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I was on holidays for a week :L And they started a new Skype group which I wasn't invited to so I couldn't talk there, and I regularly played and teamed with people when I saw them ingame, so I don't get it..

Travis007

Survivor
Reaction score
I didnt say anything bad... I just havent seen you in a while so I made a guess.. Ask Eshan :D

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I know :p And I did, he says he's not sure either o_O I'm just kinda confused about it ;P

er12ik34

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Erik
MineCraft Name: er12ik34
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 23/9-2000
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2580
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 78
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I like to team with people I don't really know IRL.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): No there might not be anything special but I'm a good team player! :)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): As I said I'm a good team player.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes when i was n00b I used to spam, then I got a 24 hour ban.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic and my skype name is: erik.tangring
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): er12ik34

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Erik
MineCraft Name: er12ik34
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 23/9-2000
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2580
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 78
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I like to team with people I don't really know IRL.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): No there might not be anything special but I'm a good team player! :)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): As I said I'm a good team player.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Yes when i was n00b I used to spam, then I got a 24 hour ban.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic and my skype name is: erik.tangring
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): er12ik34
Accepted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci