• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride - [New Owner]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbean_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Jack M.
MineCraft Name:Jackman2468
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing):9/8/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 657 (i bounty on Charlesyummyegg so he can go to /top
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):83
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Coz this Clan is beast and i wanna b part of it
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Put a Hacker on My youtube Channel
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because i am Good at Pvp and i am increasing in Wins. U probs wont accept me though because i hacked but i really want to join.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes. Because i was hacking But i dont anymore
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:jackman2468 [yes]
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):jackman2468

ImCrezah

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Andrew.M
MineCraft Name: ImCrezah
Region (EU/AU/US): US
Exact date of birth (No lieing): Aug,20,1997
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1280
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 53
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED):Cause i want to play with a great squad and have fun along the way.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I let people with low points win.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am a very good player and will contribute any time needed toward the clan.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No, I have only gotten kicked from the game for telling this spammer to shut up repeatedly.
Skype name?: GuessWhatImaG, Yes I have a mic.
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED): Crezah

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Jack M.
MineCraft Name:Jackman2468
Region (EU/AU/US): EU
Exact date of birth (No lieing):9/8/99
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 657 (i bounty on Charlesyummyegg so he can go to /top
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED):83
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Coz this Clan is beast and i wanna b part of it
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Put a Hacker on My youtube Channel
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because i am Good at Pvp and i am increasing in Wins. U probs wont accept me though because i hacked but i really want to join.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):Yes. Because i was hacking But i dont anymore
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?:jackman2468 [yes]
TeamSpeak name (REQUIRED):jackman2468
Declined, you won't get back into Nitride you were kicked out for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci