• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Daniel
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): depaor01
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 21/10/01
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1000
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 112 I have 32 on Hive.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride because it was one of the first MCSG clan I knew of and I looked up to alot of you as good pvpers. I would like to fight alongside you guys as I feel I am good enough.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I have taken on 3 players from an opposing clan and killed them, then won the game.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think I should be accepted because I do not look like an amazing player. People underestimate me sometimes. I am actually quite good at pvp
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):No
Skype name?(REQUIRED) daniel211029
And do you have a mic?: Yes

Reaction score
Wanna fight #TheRebels EU? Oh wait... Tuu strunk!

Sad how u guys are not allowed to fight us... Just unfair. Gl with winning against Randy's. Be proud on that :| (btw, aren't mods allowed to be in ANY clan?) ofc not. Just change the rules becuz u guys can do that. Really sad. I don't wish u guys GL in the future. Never. sad how u guys didn't put the loss against #TeamSypher on the forums. So sad...
We never played TeamSypher...

Reaction score
Made a misstake. But u know where i'm talking about... This is called "bad sports" sad guys
One could also say that using an alt account in a clan war was 'bad sportsmanship'... wouldn't know anything about that now would you...

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Daniel
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): depaor01
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 21/10/01
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1000
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 112 I have 32 on Hive.
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): I would like to join Nitride because it was one of the first MCSG clan I knew of and I looked up to alot of you as good pvpers. I would like to fight alongside you guys as I feel I am good enough.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I have taken on 3 players from an opposing clan and killed them, then won the game.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I think I should be accepted because I do not look like an amazing player. People underestimate me sometimes. I am actually quite good at pvp
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED):No
Skype name?(REQUIRED) daniel211029
And do you have a mic?: Yes
Denied , Not enough wins

Obbedh

Survivor
Reaction score
if you keepthis up i will forum ban you for insulting a member of staff and attempting to start a flame war
Lol, 2 mods liked this GG

I'm done with this clan... Pffft

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Kas
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): kseniagru
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 24-04-1996
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 261 (I bounty/sponsor a lot)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 252
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I want to be part of a really good clan which I have heard was amazing back in the days. I also want to participate in clan wars.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killed 15 people in a round once. Also, came in top 3 for the very first AU game which was actually hosted in Australia.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I am a good team player and I am able to follow directions. I also want to be able to help out.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No bans.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: ksenia.gruneva And yes I have a microphone.
Accepted Welcome Aboard :)

Reactions: Kas

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Charlie
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): willowcraft4
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 9th January 1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 526
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2785
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): 'cause Echo_555 ;)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I beat Echo_555 a few times..
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am good at the game..
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Not on MCSG, on oc.tc.. 'cause previous owners be rude and stuff.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: charlie.lamley & Yeaaah budddeh!

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Charlie
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): willowcraft4
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 9th January 1998
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 526
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 2785
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): 'cause Echo_555 ;)
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): I beat Echo_555 a few times..
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): I am good at the game..
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): Not on MCSG, on oc.tc.. 'cause previous owners be rude and stuff.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: charlie.lamley & Yeaaah budddeh!
Accepted, Welcome Aboard :)

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Joe
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Redjosepie
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 16/9/2000
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 271
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1613 (500 of those games was when I was a v1 noob)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because It's one of the oldest clans around and I need to join a active, friendly clan.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killed a BajanCanadian team of baccas (team of 8)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I am active and I love being in clans, I don't rage when I die (like some people I know .-.) and I am very mature for my age.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No I haven't
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: My skype name is nezumi35 and I have a mic.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Joe
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): Redjosepie
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 16/9/2000
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 271
Amount of games played from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 1613 (500 of those games was when I was a v1 noob)
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because It's one of the oldest clans around and I need to join a active, friendly clan.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killed a BajanCanadian team of baccas (team of 8)
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I am active and I love being in clans, I don't rage when I die (like some people I know .-.) and I am very mature for my age.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No I haven't
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: My skype name is nezumi35 and I have a mic.
DENIED - Decision made between Administrators and Leaders due to the fact that you have not gotten on well with many of our members previously. We have seen you play and have played with you on many occasions, despite your wins and ability to meet requirements, we don't feel like we would, or you would benefit from being in our clan.

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
DENIED - Decision made between Administrators and Leaders due to the fact that you have not gotten on well with many of our members previously. We have seen you play and have played with you on many occasions, despite your wins and ability to meet requirements, we don't feel like we would, or you would benefit from being in our clan.
Ok, ok :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci