• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Nitride™ [EU]

Zana

Career
Reaction score
True.. you had it on your thread you were fighting them during your clan battle, just because you lost you don't have to remove it :p
Nothing wrong with losing your first clan war.

Be good sports and post it :)

We're currently losing 2-1 to them xD
XD

gurren

Survivor
Reaction score
CW?
if you want to CW add me on skype gurra4746 ;)

Redjosepie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will apply for this if my clan disbands/turns inactive :D

Last edited:

Kas

Survivor
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Kas
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): kseniagru
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 24-04-1996
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 261 (I bounty/sponsor a lot)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 252
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I want to be part of a really good clan which I have heard was amazing back in the days. I also want to participate in clan wars.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killed 15 people in a round once. Also, came in top 3 for the very first AU game which was actually hosted in Australia.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I am a good team player and I am able to follow directions. I also want to be able to help out.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No bans.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: ksenia.gruneva And yes I have a microphone.

Zana

Career
Reaction score
Name (REQUIRED): Kas
MineCraft Name (REQUIRED): kseniagru
Exact date of birth (No lieing): 24-04-1996
Amount of points from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 261 (I bounty/sponsor a lot)
Amount of wins from the Leaderboards?(REQUIRED): 252
Why you want to join Nitride? ?(REQUIRED): Because I want to be part of a really good clan which I have heard was amazing back in the days. I also want to participate in clan wars.
Something good you have done in MCSG?(REQUIRED): Killed 15 people in a round once. Also, came in top 3 for the very first AU game which was actually hosted in Australia.
Why should we accept you?(REQUIRED): Because I am a good team player and I am able to follow directions. I also want to be able to help out.
Have you got MCbans or a previous ban on MCSG? Explain if yes(REQUIRED): No bans.
Skype name?(REQUIRED) And do you have a mic?: ksenia.gruneva And yes I have a microphone.
Accept it! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci