• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Invictus - Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
Name:
Corey

In game name:
StrayanHD

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc)
Building

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)
https://strayanhd.carbonmade.com

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:
I am semi-good at it, still getting used to voxel. So I'd be a 8/10 for world edit, and 5/10 on voxel.

Previous team experience:
I was in Helix build team once, kicked for inactivity, re-trialed and am now back in it c:

Why would you like to join the team?:
I would like to join the team, as it looks like a great team to help build up my building skills. I also love the builds that Invictus has made so far, and I want to partake in the fabulous building in the maps!

MStrausPlayzMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Dillon
In game name: SavingGrace
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building and a little terraforming. An old moderator taught me everything I know
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I'd say on a scale of one to ten I'm about a 6
Previous team experience: I used to be in a old mods build team and I left right before they posted our map. I can't remember the mods name right this minute.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would love to help build a few new maps and get them on the sever because Im getting tired of the current maps.

Creatived

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Creat or Creative
In game name: Creatived
Specialty: building & terraforming
Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/OMBql#0
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: i dont know
Previous team experience: a few
Why would you like to join the team?: seems fun, new experience, new things to play with.

Herbs

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Dawson Caddell

In game name: _Herbs

Specialty: Building

Examples of previous work: I a mac. I don't know how.

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I know the basics to redstone and world edit. I consider myself a generally good builder.
Previous team experience: I was part of team kithex.

Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to build and cooperate with others to make beautiful and amazing things.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Brendan
In game name: BananaPhone27
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building (I'm not godawful at terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)View attachment 49053 View attachment 49052 View attachment 49054 View attachment 49055
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I have recently been working with World Edit and have gotten the hang of most of it. I have never used Voxel Sniper but I'm a fast learner!
Previous team experience: None
Why would you like to join the team?: As a good builder, I would really like to be able to show my builds and also work with a team. I feel that I will be a valuable asset to the team and will help out a lot.
Denied. We would like to see more of your work as well as more detailing on your builds before we have you do a trial on our server.
Name:
Corey

In game name:
StrayanHD

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc)
Building

https://strayanhd.carbonmade.com

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:
I am semi-good at it, still getting used to voxel. So I'd be a 8/10 for world edit, and 5/10 on voxel.

Previous team experience:
I was in Helix build team once, kicked for inactivity, re-trialed and am now back in it c:

Why would you like to join the team?:
I would like to join the team, as it looks like a great team to help build up my building skills. I also love the builds that Invictus has made so far, and I want to partake in the fabulous building in the maps!
Accepted for trial. Please PM me with your email and in-game name so we can set you up with slack and the server.
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Dillon
In game name: SavingGrace
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building and a little terraforming. An old moderator taught me everything I know
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I'd say on a scale of one to ten I'm about a 6
Previous team experience: I used to be in a old mods build team and I left right before they posted our map. I can't remember the mods name right this minute.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would love to help build a few new maps and get them on the sever because Im getting tired of the current maps.
Denied. We need to see screenshots and/or videos of work you have done.
Name: Creat or Creative
In game name: Creatived
Specialty: building & terraforming
Examples of previous work: http://imgur.com/a/OMBql#0
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: i dont know
Previous team experience: a few
Why would you like to join the team?: seems fun, new experience, new things to play with.
Accepted for trial. Please PM me with your email and in-game name so I can set you up with the slack and server.
Name: Dawson Caddell

In game name: _Herbs

Specialty: Building

Examples of previous work: I a mac. I don't know how.

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I know the basics to redstone and world edit. I consider myself a generally good builder.
Previous team experience: I was part of team kithex.

Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to build and cooperate with others to make beautiful and amazing things.
Denied. We need screenshots of your previous work.
I wasn't kicked
Yea just re-apply.

Grapegapplesauce

Platinum
Reaction score
Name ( Jon):
In game name:My In-Game name is MCGamerMod
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) : My current specialty is Building! I am not AWESOME at it but I want to become better at it! I will post photos of the building I did, it's not big, but I think I did a really good job at it! :)
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: No I am not, but I would like to know how to use it if possible. :)
Previous team experience: I've never had previous Build Team experience, this is why i'm applying for this one, to atleast be Trial-Builder.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join because I love working with people, and I love building ! I feel like I can become better if we all work together. And if we all work together, we can come up with better map ideas! I've always just liked working as a a team :)

Attachments

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Name ( Jon):
In game name:My In-Game name is MCGamerMod
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) : My current specialty is Building! I am not AWESOME at it but I want to become better at it! I will post photos of the building I did, it's not big, but I think I did a really good job at it! :)
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: No I am not, but I would like to know how to use it if possible. :)
Previous team experience: I've never had previous Build Team experience, this is why i'm applying for this one, to atleast be Trial-Builder.
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join because I love working with people, and I love building ! I feel like I can become better if we all work together. And if we all work together, we can come up with better map ideas! I've always just liked working as a a team :)
Denied. We would like to see you provide more examples of your work with more detailing in your builds before we give you the opportunity to have a trial build.

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called):
In game name: Punktronica
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building, Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) : http://imgur.com/orFWcfG,asnTexc,LDpKsBR,l27KC59
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Eorld edit up to like 3/5
Previous team experience: None, but me and a couple of friends do builds for servers
Why would you like to join the team?: I am just searching for a new group and use my building to some better use then to just waste it in survival worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci