• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Invictus - Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Lauti
In game name: PermanentScarr
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc)
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/8pc74ZG,lMdFMHH,FirsQjb,TdyiGIM and http://imgur.com/a/4FdxB
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: Pretty advanced with World Edit, basic knowledge of Voxel Sniper
Previous team experience: I am currently a Kithex trial.
Why would you like to join the team?: I am looking to learn more about different techniques to build and how to work in a team, and this build team looks like it has really good team work and is very well organized.
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?)

OLL_97

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: OLL_97
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) I'd say Building is my main speciality, although I enjoy terrain forming a lot with voxel sniper.
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) Here is my build portfolio; http://imgur.com/a/LVjyD
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am very experienced in both fields.
Previous team experience: I have been in teams like TeamNectar, WynncraftBT, GoCreative, and Team Nebulous.
Why would you like to join the team?: I found this team a long time ago, and instantly liked what I saw. After finding you once again on McMarket, I thought I'd have a go at applying here. I'd love to make new friends and apply myself within the team :)
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) OJ_

FineArts_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Angel

In game name: FineArts

Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc): Building and Terraforiming. I am undecided xD

Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I use world edit, i know much in World Edit 9/10 xD

Previous team experience: SpainBuildTeam

Why would you like to join the team?: because build is what I like
and to learn around people that know how to build

Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?): no

im sorry for my english, no know much english :c

Attachments

Last edited:

CosmicDino18

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Tyler
In game name: CosmicDino18
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I have attached a screenshot of a City I am making it's currently in progress but I will reply to this or show you what it looks like when it's done. I am also attaching another screenshot of a clan base I helped a guy build. It is so big I can only fit a little of the front of it on the screen.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: 6/10 experience with World Edit.
Previous team experience: None
Why would you like to join the team?: I think I'm pretty good at building and I think I would be a good help to the Team. I'm good at building buildings the most. But I can build most of everything but it will just take longer.
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) I used to be DINODIGGER255 and I used to have an alt account called ELTee (but ELTee isn't very important because I don't play on it anymore).

Attachments

CosmicDino18

Tribute
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Tyler
In game name: CosmicDino18
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) I have attached a screenshot of a City I am making it's currently in progress but I will reply to this or show you what it looks like when it's done. I am also attaching another screenshot of a clan base I helped a guy build. It is so big I can only fit a little of the front of it on the screen.
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: 6/10 experience with World Edit.
Previous team experience: None
Why would you like to join the team?: I think I'm pretty good at building and I think I would be a good help to the Team. I'm good at building buildings the most. But I can build most of everything but it will just take longer.
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) I used to be DINODIGGER255 and I used to have an alt account called ELTee (but ELTee isn't very important because I don't play on it anymore).
I did these without WorldEdit.

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Roy
In game name: roygator14
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Redstone; However I suck at everything really, I was told by Shelby to apply anyways <3
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) Like I said, I can't build..
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: World Edit- Extremely Experienced Voxel Sniper- Honestly have never used it.
Previous team experience: None...
Why would you like to join the team?: I want to learn how to build, however I am just completely bad at building, so not very often am I able to apply for a team :p
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?)
roygator14> roygator14YT
roygator14YT> roygator14

_Split

Spectator
Reaction score
In game name: AvertixVanityyy
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building ( I have tried to do maps solo but they have failed due to it being to much work to solo, but with other people I seem to flourish, so if I dont impress you by not having maps done, please give me a chance to show you.)
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/a/uscSp
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I know worldedit prefectly and Voxel I am stil learning.
Previous team experience: The Avertix in my name stand for the
Why would you like to join the team?: I know that I have the skill to join a team but I dont have anywhere to put it into. So what better of a place to join then a team where skill is shown plainly.
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) No

TumblrTaz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Christian Or Taz
In game name: TumblrTaz
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Building, Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs)
https://gyazo.com/254244a93b322550502d08a5348b621b
https://gyazo.com/596a76d71bd36664b6f5d4fdb56b4050
https://gyazo.com/f229cf92c95af7dedd266785247cdd92

Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?:
I am very experienced when it comes to both. I have used both to help out in maps that are now accepted on sg.
Previous team experience: Red Forest, Kithex,
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team as it will help me gain skill and increase my horizons on my knowledge of the entire thing. I want to meet new people who will be there with me to improve.
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) yes, my old username was tazmantwister.

Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Just call me Juan. <3
In game name: ItsPixels
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) I mostly focus towards the natural textures making sure everything fits and works well with other. I also specialize in terraforming with or without World Edit or Voxel Sniper. I always make sure my build have detail, whether that be adding depth, or texture to the build. (I'm quite good working in the medieval era, mostly dark eerie structures.)
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiYt92FFVkI
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: On a scale of 1-10 with WorldEdit I would say my level of experience is about an 8. And a 0 for Voxel Sniper.
Previous team experience: I've had no experience in teams. But I have built many lobby's for servers.
Why would you like to join the team?: Mainly to focus on getting better, to communicate with others and see how their style of building is. Maybe learn from others. Design beautiful structures on the McGamer Network. And mostly to have fun. :D
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) No, Just ItsPixels. Thanks For Reading :D

PandasticSpence

Spectator
Reaction score
Name (Not your full name. Just what you want to be called): Spence
In game name: PandasticSpence
Specialty: (Building, Terraforming, Redstone, etc) Redstone & Terraforming
Examples of previous work: (Screenshots, Not server IPs) http://imgur.com/Aq5jhuP | http://imgur.com/6r0xcRk
Are you experienced with World Edit and Voxel Sniper? If yes, to what level?: I am very experienced with world edit i'd say level 8/10 | I'm still learing Voxel Sniper, Level 2/10
Previous team experience: N/A
Why would you like to join the team?: I would like to join the team because I think I could be useful when it comes to redstone and terraforming, also it looks like a lot of fun :D
Have you ever had any other usernames or accounts? (If yes, what names?) StrauburrySpence SpenceThePanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci