• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: _PianoKeys_
Preferred Name: Michael
Name: Michael
Timezone/Country: Central Time (CT) USA
What is your Specialty: I am best at terriforming and also building custom trees. I am currently working on my buildings, but I can still make them at an advanced level
Previous Build Teams: None (officially) but I have helped a server with some of there spawns
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: Click here to access screenshot
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: There are many reasons why I am motivated to join and build. One reason is I like to build. That is pretty much the only thing I do in Minecraft. Another reason is I think it would be fun to join a build team. I want to try putting my builds to something useful and not have them to my own display, but to others as well.

I, Michael, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
Hopefully someone replies soon:)

AlphaTrooper888

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Ichar
Preferred Name: Ichar
Name: Eli
Skype: Will be provided through private message to avoid giving it out to random people.
Timezone/Country: U.S. Central
What is your Specialty: I really love generics, but I'm currently working on houses. :)
Previous Build Teams: MinecraftCentral Buld Team
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://ichar.imgur.com/
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes, although I prefer not to use it because I find skype chats awkward. xP
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Well, I've always had a dream of making/helping to make a Minecraft Survival Games map. That's really what started my building career. I feel that being a member of this team will help me achive this goal and then some.

I, Ichar, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: MrMets
Preferred Name: Mets
Name: Mets
Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard Time
What is your Specialty: My specialties include redstone and easter eggs.
Previous Build Teams: Vast
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: I have never really done solo work so I can not include this section.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: I certainly do.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I have lots of motivation to be apart of Helix. I want to have the ability to meet new people and have a good time. Ontop of that, I would like to get back into the redstone work I used to be apart of. My building skills are probably not up to standards... yet, so in the building aspect of Helix I would like to apply for apprentice. I am hopefully looking to become a possible redstone technician of Helix but most of all, an apprentice. I hope whoever reads this has a wonderful day and I am excited about hopefully becoming apart of this wonderful team.

I, MrMets, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
IGN: Dudke
Preferred Name: Dudke
Name: Dusan
Timezone/Country: Serbia
What is your Specialty: exterior i guess
Previous Build Teams: /
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:

http://i.imgur.com/gPjVo6M.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Mogldzx.png
http://i.imgur.com/hoWj82w.png
http://i.imgur.com/9eaCDob.png
http://i.imgur.com/5S3PnxK.png
http://i.imgur.com/wUyPLvT.png
http://i.imgur.com/8KxeeME.png
http://i.imgur.com/gfSIKs1.png
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: YES
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Building a map looks extremely fun,I think i can join build team and ur maps looks amazing

I, Dusan , agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
I am happy to let you know that you have been accepted for trial! Add me on skype: (Sanders2408) clearly stating that you are a Helix trial :)

IGN: Juliann90 (StrafeEXE)
Preferred Name: Julian
Name: Julian
Timezone/Country: Europe, Netherlands
What is your Specialty: AllRound, except for schips, cars, and modern buildings.
Previous Build Teams: DDG/NLG BuildTeam (From the Dutch Youtube Channels)
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ddg-christmas-lobby/
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yesm a Turtle Beach PX22
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:

I really love building. Before building I was a PvPer.. But I dont like the community much, because all hackers and stuff, so I picked up building. No Im searching for a nice looking buildingteam.
I, Julian, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

-Julian
We will be needing some more screenshots of your work, make sure to add some of you have more!

IGN: Alishaaa
Preferred Name: Alisha
Name: Alisha
Timezone/Country: AEST +10
What is your Specialty: I am very creative, good at terraforming, and interior designs
Previous Build Teams: None
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: my mine craft servers deleted cause i got a new laptop RIP
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I like most of the maps build by this build team and building a map seems like heaps of fun
I, Alishaaa, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
we'll need screenshots of your previous work before we can accepted you as a trial, you might want to make a few builds before applying or take some screenshots of builds you have worked on.

IGN: _PianoKeys_
Preferred Name: Michael
Name: Michael
Timezone/Country: Central Time (CT) USA
What is your Specialty: I am best at terriforming and also building custom trees. I am currently working on my buildings, but I can still make them at an advanced level
Previous Build Teams: None (officially) but I have helped a server with some of there spawns
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: Click here to access screenshot
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: There are many reasons why I am motivated to join and build. One reason is I like to build. That is pretty much the only thing I do in Minecraft. Another reason is I think it would be fun to join a build team. I want to try putting my builds to something useful and not have them to my own display, but to others as well.

I, Michael, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
Happy to let you know that you have been accepted as a trial! add me on skype (Sanders2408) clearly stating that you are a Helix trial :)

IGN: Ichar
Preferred Name: Ichar
Name: Eli
Skype: Will be provided through private message to avoid giving it out to random people.
Timezone/Country: U.S. Central
What is your Specialty: I really love generics, but I'm currently working on houses. :)
Previous Build Teams: MinecraftCentral Buld Team
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: http://ichar.imgur.com/
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes, although I prefer not to use it because I find skype chats awkward. xP
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Well, I've always had a dream of making/helping to make a Minecraft Survival Games map. That's really what started my building career. I feel that being a member of this team will help me achive this goal and then some.

I, Ichar, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
You have been accepted for trial aswell! Make sure to add me on skype (Sanders2408) clearly stating that you are a Helix trial :)

IGN: MrMets
Preferred Name: Mets
Name: Mets
Timezone/Country: Eastern Standard Time
What is your Specialty: My specialties include redstone and easter eggs.
Previous Build Teams: Vast
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: I have never really done solo work so I can not include this section.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: I certainly do.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I have lots of motivation to be apart of Helix. I want to have the ability to meet new people and have a good time. Ontop of that, I would like to get back into the redstone work I used to be apart of. My building skills are probably not up to standards... yet, so in the building aspect of Helix I would like to apply for apprentice. I am hopefully looking to become a possible redstone technician of Helix but most of all, an apprentice. I hope whoever reads this has a wonderful day and I am excited about hopefully becoming apart of this wonderful team.

I, MrMets, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.
You have been accepted for the apprentice program! Make sure to add me on skype (Sanders2408) so we can start your lessons!

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsTrippyHippie
Preferred Name: Trippy
Name: Tanner
Timezone/Country: CST
What is your Specialty: Buildings/houses
Previous Build Teams: None ;-;
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: Don't have any worthy builds xD
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Indeed :D
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: I really would like to become an apprentice on the Helix team, allowing me to have amazing mentors and receiving the ability of learning to build more detailed and in-depth builds. I also love building in general. It is one of my most favorite things you can do in Minecraft and I feel this opportunity would allow me to get a better eye and improve my building skills overall.

I, ItsTrippyHippie, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, and most importantly: have fun.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
how am i meant to see ur new map when ur logo is blocking the whole screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci