• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Helix

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
IGN: Luka2001A
Preferred Name: Luka
Name: Luka
Timezone/Country: Serbia
What is your Specialty:
Previous Build Teams:
None
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?:
Do you have a microphone to talk with?:
Yes
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: Vigilo is my one and only motivation.

I, Luka, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
As requested, you have been declined once again.

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: exaryu
Preferred Name: Earl
Name: Earl
Timezone/Country: CDT/United States
What is your Specialty: My Specialty is building and adding lots of details to my build to make it look much better.
Previous Build Teams: I haven't gotten into a build team but I do have experiences of building in different servers (Mostly KitPvp)
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: I will send you a PM of my builds. Right now, I don't have any builds. But, I used to work on a project build about a Japanese BattleGround Brdige. I deleted it once I gave up on it since I didn't had the time.
Do you have a microphone to talk with?: Yes I have a good working microphone.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: My motivation about my builds is the talent that was given to me when I was young. I draw lots of different things (Buildings, Houses, Anime etc). I guess helping me build helps just like drawing and adding lots of details and also shadings into it.

I, (Name), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Specialty: My Specialty is building and adding lots of details to my build to make it look much better.
Previous Build Teams: I haven't gotten into a build team but I do have experiences of building in different servers (Mostly KitPvp)
Screenshots/Videos of Builds?: I will send you a PM of my builds. Right now, I don't have any builds. But, I used to work on a project build about a Japanese BattleGround Brdige. I deleted it once I gave up on it since I didn't had the time.
What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?: My motivation about my builds is the talent that was given to me when I was young. I draw lots of different things (Buildings, Houses, Anime etc). I guess helping me build helps just like drawing and adding lots of details and also shadings into it.

I, (Name), agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.
Recommended :D

Quantum
Reaction score
Here is my Application <3 :

IGN:
My IGN is OMGItsAndrei.

Preferred Name:
You guys can call me Andrei.

Name:
My name is Andrei. ;p

I'll message you my Skype, since I risk getting DDoS'd if I put it here.

Timezone/Country:
I currently reside in Romania. My Timezone is GMT +2 hours.

What is your Specialty:
My Specialty is Terraforming and Block Variation (I still have to learn more, though. :p)

Previous Build Teams:
I wasn't in a Build Team.

I won't upload them here, because there are too much Screenshots, but I will leave you the Links: http://imgur.com/a/Telfm
http://imgur.com/a/JHgoY

PS: That's not the best of what I can do, I just wanted to give you just an idea of my Skills.

Yes, I do have a microphone to talk with.

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
My motivation to join and build in Helix is that I want to improve my terraforming / building skills, make new friends, have fun, and of course getting the MapMaker Rank! ;p

I, Andrei, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.​

redikus

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is my Application <3 :

IGN:
My IGN is OMGItsAndrei.

Preferred Name:
You guys can call me Andrei.

Name:
My name is Andrei. ;p

I'll message you my Skype, since I risk getting DDoS'd if I put it here.

Timezone/Country:
I currently reside in Romania. My Timezone is GMT +2 hours.

What is your Specialty:
My Specialty is Terraforming and Block Variation (I still have to learn more, though. :p)

Previous Build Teams:
I wasn't in a Build Team.

I won't upload them here, because there are too much Screenshots, but I will leave you the Links: http://imgur.com/a/Telfm
http://imgur.com/a/JHgoY

PS: That's not the best of what I can do, I just wanted to give you just an idea of my Skills.

Yes, I do have a microphone to talk with.

What is your motivation to join and build in our teams?:
My motivation to join and build in Helix is that I want to improve my terraforming / building skills, make new friends, have fun, and of course getting the MapMaker Rank! ;p

I, Andrei, agree that by joining Team Helix I will strive to be as active as I possibly can on all platforms, listen and agree with decisions made by staff, will aim to keep a friendly environment within the group, And most importantly: have fun.​
Hello Andrei. I'm sorry to tell you that you were declined, as we require some builds too, not only terraforming. Feel free to reapply when you have some builds to show.
Have a good day.

Hello Andrei. I'm sorry to tell you that you were declined, as we require some screenshots. Feel free to reapply when you have some builds to show.

Have a good day.

Reaction score
Hello Andrei. I'm sorry to tell you that you were declined, as we require some builds too, not only terraforming. Feel free to reapply when you have some builds to show.
Have a good day.

Hello Andrei. I'm sorry to tell you that you were declined, as we require some screenshots. Feel free to reapply when you have some builds to show.

Have a good day.
Copy and paste error right there. :p

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
Have a good day.

Have a good day.
I actually have screenshotted some builds today as for my application. http://imgur.com/dnJGdYQ,Ze5FM6H#1

Reaction score
Giiiiiizm!!! Please tell me what you think about my Terraforming!!! ^^
It's not bad for the PvP aspect of things, but I would try out things like mountains and structures rather than just lifting the ground and smoothing it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci