• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite's MCSG Lobby Submission [Trailer Released]

Logicalllama

Survivor
Reaction score
Good job guys;D Looks really good and flowing!:p However, I really dislike when people use shaders for pictures like this /: It's sort of the same as taking the pictures in a texture pack - Its unbalanced. Shaders make anything look wonderful. I'm sure it looks good without shaders though, so good job:p.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Good job guys;D Looks really good and flowing!:p However, I really dislike when people use shaders for pictures like this /: It's sort of the same as taking the pictures in a texture pack - Its unbalanced. Shaders make anything look wonderful. I'm sure it looks good without shaders though, so good job:p.
Well josh struggled to install it as he really wanted it so he asked for my .jar which contained it.

I think he likes chasing his own shadow ;)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeh i had to choose between shaders and normal and the team convinced me to use shaders, if you want to see it in the normal texture pack download it and have a look around, but in anoughter texture pack it might not look as good but i dont know :) Thanks for the reply anyway.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I would personaly play it as an acctual Survival Games map... but as a lobby... way too big and over detailed, and seeing the other maps, it's going to be a close contest. Otherwise, great job and good luck to team elite! :D

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a great map on it's own, I mean...seriously, this is amazing. But...on the other hand...I'm not so sure it fits as an MCSG Lobby? It's too over the top.
Seriously, don't take it the wrong way, as far as being a build, this is probably more or less the best one so far, but it's not really a lobby.

Remember that this is a place where the tributes train and wait in luxury to go into a deadly fighting game. It's realistic but otherworldly, so maybe a floating island is over the top? I dunno, I'm personally not a fan. I guess I'm biased since I'm entering the contest too, but meh.
Don't worry, it is really lobby-ish when you are actually in it ;) we just wanted to create a diffrent lobby :)

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice! I have a feeling our map can compete with this :) The end result will be close....

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
for everyone who is saying that it doesnt seem like the training arena i just want you all to consider that the current lobby is not a training arena either, just more of a fun place to be

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It will take you quite a while to fully explore the lobby! And much, much longer to complete all the parkours...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
It will take you quite a while to fully explore the lobby! And much, much longer to complete all the parkours...
thats sort of the point :p it keeps the lobby interesting for longer

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci