• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Elite's MCSG Lobby Submission [Trailer Released]

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score

Here is the Team Elite MCSG Lobby submission, we hope you like it!

A trailer has been released for the lobby, watch it!​

This lobby is compleatly unique because unlike the original style of lobby which is inclosed in a big room we have changed it up and a lot of it is outside.

The Lobby is set on a floating island which has a medival styled castle on top and a cool under ground section that contains crafting recipies and hints, plus a comunity map hall. You can not get of the island but you can climp to the top of a second really small floating island directly above or you could do the super hard parkour up to the blimp.

Whilst I think this lobby looks really good it is also jam-packed with lots of fun stuff to do in it that will easily keep you entertained for the duration of the lobby period, this fun stuff includes:

1. Easy Parkour
2. Medium Parkour
3. Hard Parkour
4. Super Hard Parkour
5. Haunted House/ Maze
6. A Lot of Fun Easter Eggs

The creaters of this map include most people in Team Elite but the stand out few include
Joshkey - Ideas/planning/haunted house inside, super hard parkour, blimp command room.
Teije - Builder of main castle, plus other things.
2020ecoman - Builder of most of the small buildings on the island, Blimp , plus more
Ikubi - Clouds Bellow the island, blimp, Info area inside the island, tree, Air Ballons and mcsg sign, plus more
Juanhbk1 - Building.
ZenGardena - Terraforming main island and small islands, Hard Parkour, Aesthetics.
Hystericallify - Trees/foliage around map, plus more
MaxLupus - Building
Kezzer1995 - Rainbowing up the map also did some cloud terraforming and helped build.
Zaneus - Building
AlexHH25 - Building and server help.
iPromptJames - Moral suport and awesomness.
The-Soy-Man - Fountain, building and other stuff
Life855 - Making sure everyone plays nicely
KRaidium - Building.
Liam R - Building.
xXBlackheadXx - Balloons.
JP005 - Building.
Loic - Building.
Hoardly - Terraforming, building.
If we were to have our lobby chosen we will reward Maxlupus, xXBlackheadXx, AlexHH25 and JP005 with the iron donors.

To the rest of Team Elite thank you all for the amazing work you have done.

( Diamond donor has not been picked because we think its unfair to give it to one member Unless if 2020ecoman donor has run out before the winner gets picked then he can have the diamond )

Here are some more pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/7baS9
Too many pictures to put here so click the link and check out some more pictures of ourcreation.

Finally the Link to the Lobby:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mybsm5ac76tbcw6

(For some reason you spawn on top of the castle when your suppose to spawn on the ground floor where the info boards are and I don't know how to fix, can Chad fix it or does someone know a fix?)

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
11th on the list! And im getting donator! GET IN

Nadarekyle

Career
Reaction score
It's a great map on it's own, I mean...seriously, this is amazing. But...on the other hand...I'm not so sure it fits as an MCSG Lobby? It's too over the top.
Seriously, don't take it the wrong way, as far as being a build, this is probably more or less the best one so far, but it's not really a lobby.

Remember that this is a place where the tributes train and wait in luxury to go into a deadly fighting game. It's realistic but otherworldly, so maybe a floating island is over the top? I dunno, I'm personally not a fan. I guess I'm biased since I'm entering the contest too, but meh.

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Good job guys i may be against you but it looks really nice gj and gl
Good Luck to you as well
I mean it is awesome and you should use it for other stuff but chad said that he wants nothing overkill, and it kinda is but like i said, ITS AMAZING, but overkilled
Well we aim to please people and sometimes our builders get a little to excited

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool i apreciated your thought and i know we tryed to go a little different the the regular training area but download the map and u might find u like it as a lobby or might not lol. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci