• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Cloud - BUILDING Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
IMPORTANT:
Message to everyone on the team, please add my Skype "jjftroyer" if you haven't already. I need to add everyone to the group chat so we can talk about plans and ideas for the new map, and figure out everyones info so I can figure out how best to run the server.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Rhino1928
Skype/TS: Only Skype. reelsteel95
Why I'd like to join: After i saw ''Fortress Pyke'' i was in aw and i knew your team was epic, so that night i went and built 2 creations, Also ''Team Cloud'' sounds cool :)
How you benefit team: I can build pretty well (8/10), I'm also nice and can problem solve well.
Timezone: Central (USA)
Pictures:
Minecraft Tower.png
Desert Castles.png

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Rhino1928
Skype/TS: Only Skype. reelsteel95
Why I'd like to join: After i saw ''Fortress Pyke'' i was in aw and i knew your team was epic, so that night i went and built 2 creations, Also ''Team Cloud'' sounds cool :)
How you benefit team: I can build pretty well (8/10), I'm also nice and can problem solve well.
Timezone: Central (USA)
Pictures:
View attachment 4483 View attachment 4482
The buildings are nice :) however are build team is full :( Keep working on your builds. If you build something truly amazing, I will make an exception and add you to the team

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually. I think i found a screenshot from a bit ago that has me and a epic build

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay I have a couple of screenshots from previous builds i have done. I really hope i could be a exception to your team Northy. I have always wanted to be part of a group project and build a SG map, so i think this is a perfect opportunity. Hope it looks good :D
Mansion2.jpg
Mansion.jpg
Plane.jpg
corner.png

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Northy also if you were wondering, i can build old run down stuff with vines. Like you Fortress Pyke towers

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
Northy also if you were wondering, i can build old run down stuff with vines. Like you Fortress Pyke towers
Hey man. I like the builds, but are build team really is quite full. I might be removing some members soon depending on how good their builds are on the new map. Don't worry about not getting in just yet. We just started the new map and it will probably be a few weeks before we finish. But if you really want to get in, build this for me and if it looks amazing I'll add you to the team: A sunken pirate ship that is upside-down in the water.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do the ship have to be in the water? or do i just do the upside-down ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member