• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Cloud - BUILDING Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stplayer4

Tribute
Reaction score
[FONT=arial I'mbringing you guys the offic.com/members/team-cloud.76482/']Team Cloud[/URL], a minecraft building team, focused primarily around building Survival Games [/FONT]maps![/COLOR]

On this page you will find all the info on:
1. How to join the team
2. What we are currently building
3. Our previous builds
4. Our upcoming projects.

So you want to join the team? Please post an application below answering these questions:
1. Minecraft IGN?
2. What is your age?
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic?
4. Why do you want to join the team?
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)?
6. Timezone?
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds:

What is Team Cloud currently building?
Currently Team Cloud is building another MCSG community map. I don't want to give away anything about it now, but I'll just say that it is much bigger than any of the other community maps (except overgrown). It is 900x900 to be exact and will be 24 and 48 map (I think the minimum for 48 is 1000x1000, but hopefully we can skate around this)

Our previous builds:
As this is a new team, our only previous build together is the Survival Games map Fortress Pyke. We will have new builds soon, and possibly some builds that members of the teams have built by themselves.

Our upcoming projects:
We have started building our new map today (Friday, 9-28). As everyone is pretty busy with school, we don't have as much time to build as before. Regardless, we still will make time to play, build, and talk together every day. This will be a group effort from everyone in Team Cloud, and will be our best work yet. Expect great things guys! Also, we are working on a side project that isn't a survival games map but that is related to MCSG. You guys should see soon! Only a small group of Team Cloud is part of this project.

The Team:
Leaders:
Builder/Terraformer - NorthyO (Captain)
Builder - YoshiYamiYori (Second-Mate)
Redstone/Builder - TPH_Toxin (Chief-Officer)
Builder - x3z8 (Third-Mate)
Builder - Exer60 (Fourth-Mate)

Members:
Builder - Ssidydyce
Builder - Recycled_Pikachu
Builder - Teije
Builder - DonCarnell
Builder - Hoardly
Builder - GibboAssassin
Builder - Aegas
Builder - Zedgamer
Builder - ryry636
Builder/Redstone - Due62
Terraformer - IIIKEZZERIII
Redstone/Builder - RttleSnake
Redstone - soggypickle
Redstone - Preloa
Redstone - Landowicked

Cheer Leaders:
Captain - ZenoCrafter
Member - Cheedos
Member - The_Great_Tito
Lead Supporter - TheCocaColaGuy

Currently we ARE accepting new members for the redstoners and terraformers. We are NOT accepting any more builders right now, unless your builds are amazing! Thanks for taking the time to view our team guys!
-NorthyO

1stplayer4

Tribute
Reaction score
Wait u arent taking any more builders :( noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyway :( r u still takin redstone ppl?

1stplayer4

Tribute
Reaction score
Ign: 1stolayer4. age: 14. Skype/ts: no:(. Why I want to join: rttlesnake told me about this at school and Ive always wanted to make a sg map because I'm cook like that lol. How I can benefit the team: I'm a good redstone person and Ive buillt lots of castles and ships and traps. Timezone pacific standard time . Pictures: I do t I e any cuz I had to delete my single player worlds to free up space.

1stplayer4

Tribute
Reaction score
Sory for this but idk how to send it personally to u cuz I'm kinda new at online comments

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN: life855
2. What is your age: 17
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic: both
4. Why do you want to join the team: i am very creative and i like working as a team and building traps

5. How would you benifit the team: i am good at terraforming
and using redstone.
6. Timezone: GMT
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: cant get any as the server i used to make all the things has closed

Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? OuchTheSchauzer
2. What is your age? 16
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Skype [OTSchauzer] and team speak, and my mic works.
4. Why do you want to join the team? I the enjoy creative parts of Minecraft just as much as I enjoy the competitive side.
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)? Im fairly decent at most building, terraforming probably being my weakest building attribute. I can contribute from design, to detail, and just the placing of many blocks
6. Timezone? US central time
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: Due to game updates my best builds were lost, i put these together though. Hope you like Them :D (all created on a flat terrain)
1 and 2 is a temple i created with a small but working gateway door
3 is a barbarian fortress, not as much detail went into this one, but i like it none the less
4 is a (uncovered) small piston elevator using a pinwheel operation

Hope you take me :p

Attachments

NorthyO

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Minecraft IGN? OuchTheSchauzer
2. What is your age? 16
3. Do you have Skype/Teamspeak and a working mic? Skype [OTSchauzer] and team speak, and my mic works.
4. Why do you want to join the team? I the enjoy creative parts of Minecraft just as much as I enjoy the competitive side.
5. How would you benefit the team? i.e. what are your specialties (terraforming, building, redstone)? Im fairly decent at most building, terraforming probably being my weakest building attribute. I can contribute from design, to detail, and just the placing of many blocks
6. Timezone? US central time
7. Pictures/Videos of your best builds: Due to game updates my best builds were lost, i put these together though. Hope you like Them :D (all created on a flat terrain)
1 and 2 is a temple i created with a small but working gateway door
3 is a barbarian fortress, not as much detail went into this one, but i like it none the less
4 is a (uncovered) small piston elevator using a pinwheel operation

Hope you take me :p
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci