• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
hmmmmm I have nowhere NOWEERRE near 60 wins so can I be a cheerleader
If you show you are skilled, you will become a regular member ACCEPTED AS TRIAL MEMBER. add my skype trulydope for trials.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Mmmm Let me think about that :)
cool :) add my skype trulydope. we are hoping to get some clan battles going, who should we battle first? (we wanna start slow we dont wanna fight slimes on the second day of the clan :p)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
cool :) add my skype trulydope. we are hoping to get some clan battles going, who should we battle first? (we wanna start slow we dont wanna fight slimes on the second day of the clan :p)
Why not? I'm in SlimeArmy right now :3. They have alot of good players so they are pretty though..
I think we should start with Team Static g8mes4u his clan.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Why not? I'm in SlimeArmy right now :3. They have alot of good players so they are pretty though..
I think we should start with Team Static g8mes4u his clan.
sounds good to me, so you wanna join? we haz cookeez :3 and donutzzz :D yummm

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
If you show you are skilled, you will become a regular member ACCEPTED AS TRIAL MEMBER. add my skype trulydope for trials.
He is very skilled. Very. He doesn't need a trial. I would love him to be a part of our team--he would be an Elite, if he were to join.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14 :)"Real Name:Loic didn't expect that did you? ;) In-Game Name: loic1212 Skype (A requirement):I already have Theo for anyone else loiiic3 How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:the 12th of august Wins (Must be at least 45):141 What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):Le Hax and Le spam Pros to your PvP (Strengths):pvP / bows Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Water fight I don't have time to chase :p Why do you want to be a Chrome?:because I'm loic and you guys badly need a loic :pHow often do you play?:everyday.
I maybe can't come online today. Depends if I get home in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci