• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc3

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14
In-Game Name: pununa
Skype (A requirement): vincentrogvall1
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: about 2 months, but started playing more serious 2 weeks ago
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 74 wins EU and 20 wins US
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Ncp and lagg
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Flint and Steel : If a better geared player i often win if I got flint and steel combined with sword.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Fights in water without 1v1 ( If it's a good player)
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: One of my best mcsg friend is in Chrome, Flexvoid. I also know other people who's in Chrome.
How often do you play?: Everyday. If there is a day that I can't be on for some reason I will inform through skype

haecshadow

Experienced
Reaction score
C'mon Why'd I get banned, I am sorry I have a big apologies to owe you and I have given it, I'll contact you on skype so we can sort things out. :)

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Age (At least 13): 14
In-Game Name: pununa
Skype (A requirement): vincentrogvall1
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: about 2 months, but started playing more serious 2 weeks ago
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 74 wins EU and 20 wins US
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Ncp and lagg
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Flint and Steel : If a better geared player i often win if I got flint and steel combined with sword.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses): Fights in water without 1v1 ( If it's a good player)
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: One of my best mcsg friend is in Chrome, Flexvoid. I also know other people who's in Chrome.
How often do you play?: Everyday. If there is a day that I can't be on for some reason I will inform through skype
ACCEPTED Onto Trials, add my skype TrulyDope.

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
wait what >:D
lets say im a trusted member of chrome! :D
hihi and chromes biggest badass :O
yea totally, i thought you were saying you were leaving clan before, but yea you are a Trusted Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci