• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEJOSHI123

Tribute
Reaction score
Was a moderator of SlimeArmy, amd is joining us as Co-Leader. also bringing 3 other slimes with him :p
just Jarni and me are ex slimes :p, the other 3, or 4 are good two but they werent in slimearmy :p :DDD

Munnzeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Loic Approved Flexvoid btw and so did Theo. Theo messaged us saying Flexvoid was accepted

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
REMEMBER: If you are not regularly playing with TeamChrome, you will be dispatched from the clan. :eek: We can't get too big...

Berlin243

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
In-Game Name:Berlin243
Skype (A requirement):Berlin243 sd (mcBerlin243)
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:I have played survival games for 9 months
Wins (Must be at least 6o):I have 53 wins.(nearly got 6à0 wins :))
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):I don't like some maps (especially Breeze) and I hate hackers as it ruins the game but I don't really care about the loss of points.
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):I'm good at fighting people in a small space.
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):I'm not very good in water but I can still fight well in water
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I would like to be in Chrome as I have been looking for a clan for a long time and I want to play with other people and join the mcsg community. I want to make some survival game friends. The last experience I had in a clan was really fun and I want to join a new good clan. I also want to play with experienced players and see the different ways the play and maybe improve and get some tips. All I really want is to have more fun on survival games so I hope you accept me.
How often do you play?:I play once a day for about 1 hour after school (a part from wednesdays when I play about 4 hours) and 4 hours per day in weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci