• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team Chrome [EU Elite Clan] [Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRatedNoob

Spectator
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
In-Game Name:IRatedNoob
Skype (A requirement):Rhys1888
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:Since November
Wins (Must be at least 6o):26
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):NCP and Loss Of Points
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Bow And Arrow And CQC (Munnzeh reccomends I try out for this as he thinks my skills are beyond my wins and points)
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):pvP In Water
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I would like to be in a clan with my Friend Munnzeh and Other Awesome Players
How often do you play?: Whenever I can

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Age (At least 13):13
In-Game Name:IRatedNoob
Skype (A requirement):Rhys1888
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?:Since November
Wins (Must be at least 6o):26
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.):NCP and Loss Of Points
Pros to your PvP (Strengths): Bow And Arrow And CQC (Munnzeh reccomends I try out for this as he thinks my skills are beyond my wins and points)
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):pvP In Water
Why do you want to be a Chrome?:I would like to be in a clan with my Friend Munnzeh and Other Awesome Players
How often do you play?: Whenever I can
I've seen you play before, and I know you're friends with Munnzeh and Isaac, so I'd accept you to the trials. But I can't be sure, so I'd wait for theo and break. I'm sure you will be accepted to trials though :)

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
I've seen you play before, and I know you're friends with Munnzeh and Isaac, so I'd accept you to the trials. But I can't be sure, so I'd wait for theo and break. I'm sure you will be accepted to trials though :)
agreed.

ChiefSmith12

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello i don't have a lot of wins or points but its mostly because i usually just play solo or with friends and joke around and i don't got much wins because i am some what new to the servers...

Age (At least 13):14
In-Game Name:Chiefsmith12
Skype (A requirement):Yes i got it
How long have you played Minecraft Survival Games?: Ive been Pvping for as long as maybe two years and mcsg for about 2 weeks
Wins (Must be at least 6o): 30 :[
What annoys you in MCSG? (Example: Loss of lots of points.): Loss of points,Hackers,Dieing to teams :[
Pros to your PvP (Strengths):Knowledge of the game, taking out someone with better armour
Cons to your PvP (Weaknesses):Bow and arrows
Why do you want to be a Chrome?: I would like to be in Chrome so i can meet a bunch of new people and maybe become friends and have a laugh and win some games!
How often do you play?:Log on daily time all depends between say 1 hour - 3 hours

Please Consider...

Munnzeh

Experienced
Reaction score
When will the forums be updated? Am I in the regular members? And had IRatedNoob been accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci